Radwag MA 210.X2.A MOISTURE ANALYZER 220 g x 1 mg with Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
MA 210.X2.A MOISTURE ANALYZER
MA X2 moisture analyzers are hi-tech measuring instruments intended for quick determination of relative moisture content, dry mass content and other parameters in samples of different substances.
MA X2.A series is equipped with innovative system: the drying chamber can be opened and closed automatically using button or proximity sensors
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
Such solution allows:
- Maintaining moisture analyzer clean - operator does not touch moisture analyzer's housing.
- Removing any shocks caused by manual closing of the chamber - the chamber closes automatically and always with the same intensity.
- Achieving high repeatability of opening and closing the drying chamber.
- Enhancing drying process automation.
- Enhancing safety of operation by eliminating contact with hot components of drying chamber.
- Improving operation ergonomics
MA X2.A series features user-friendly colour touchscreen. Free configuration of the control panel can be done by means of hotkeys, customizable information fields and programmable labels. Drying process can be carried out for any temperature and - thanks to databases - particular drying process may be set for a specific product.
HIGHLIGHTS OF X2 SERIES MOISTURE ANALYZERS:
- Automatic opening and closing of the drying chamber
- 5" capacitive colour touchpad
- Modern interface
- Uncomplicated, intuitive operation
- Programmable display
- Drying profiles (standard, mild, step, fast)
- GLP/GMP printouts-reports
- Repeatable and customized applications
- Work optimization due to the use of halogen lamps
MA X2.A maximum capacity ranges from 50g/0.1mg to 210g/0.1mg. Moisture content is measured with the 0.01% accuracy (0.001 % for samples bigger than 1.5g). The maximum drying temperature is 160 degree C (there is an optional moisture analyzer with 250 degree C maximum temperature).
An additional element for moisture analyzers that improves their functionality is a water vapour permeability determination set used in tanning industry for determining hygienic properties of leather.
Information system of X2 series moisture analyzers is based on 6 databases, allowing many users to operate product database comprising many samples. Collected measurements may be subjected to subsequent analysis.
Collected data is registered in 6 databases:
- Users (up to 100 users)
- Products (up to 5000 products)
- Customers (up to 100 customers)
- Packagings (up to 100 packagings)
- Drying programs (up to 200 drying programs)
- Drying process reports (up to 5000 drying process reports)
USB interface ensures quick transfer and copying of any results of your work (measurements, reports, databases) to a computer or other moisture analyzer. Remote access to the moisture analyzer allows for online data management. Cooperation with E2R allows for external data management which in turn increases the efficiency and results to the maximum.
We Also Recommend
Ohaus 30589825 a-AB33M1 -F Analyzer, AQUASEARCHER Multi-Para with 1 year Warranty
Ohaus Starter ST300C Conductivity Meter Portable Water Analysis 3 Years Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.