Ohaus VXMNFS Fixed Speed Vortex Mixer Lab Equipment
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Choose the Perfect Vortex Mixer From Four Durable Models for Everyday Mixing
- Touch mode operation activates mixing when depressing the cup head or continuous mode for use with accessory attachments. Sturdy, rugged design ensures the unit stays in place while in use.
- Robust digital and non-digital Vortex Mixers offer effective speed control from low RPM start-up for gentle shaking to high-speed mixing for vigorous vortexing of samples.
- The Fixed Speed Vortex Mixer is an economical choice for vigorous mixing of samples at high speed. To ease repetitive sample processing, this unit provides simple, effective full-speed mixing.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Control: Fixed Speed
- Duty Rating: Intermittent
- Orbit: 4.9 mm (0.2 in)
- Speed Range: 3200 rpm
- Capacity: 0.5 kg
- Dimensions (Height): 16.5 cm (6.5 in)
- Timer: Not Applicable
- Dimensions (Length): 21 cm (8.3 in)
- Dimensions (Width): 12.3 cm (4.8 in)
- Net Weight: 4.4 kg (9.7 lb)
- Power Consumption: 135 W
- Power: 120V, 1.2A, 50/60Hz
- Safety Certification: TUV
- Working Environment: 4°C – 40°C, 20% – 85%RH, non-condensing
- Working Environment: 39°F – 104°F, 20% – 85%RH, non-condensing
- Country of origin: US
- Customs tariff number: 8479820040
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.