OHAUS VX32XW2500L STANDARD WASHDOWN FLOOR SCALE 2500lb 0.5lb NTEP CERTIFIED
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Performance, Ruggedness, Ohaus Quality & Value
VX32XW2500L 2500lb 0.5lb
Economical Floor Scale for Basic Washdown Industrial Applications
The OHAUS VX Series is a portable low-profile floor platform and indicator scale package. It is the ideal solution for freight consolidators, forwarders, processing plants, resellers, shipping and receiving depart- ments, as well as startup businesses. Quick connects and factory calibration allows the package to operate out-of-the-box with minimal setup. This time saving solution combines a 5000d NTEP approved floor scale (VX2500L and VX5000L) with four analog sealed load cells, and a stainless steel NEMA 4X/IP65 indicator (T32XW) featuring an RS232 interface, high-visibility backlit LCD display, counting function and easy-to- operate positive feedback keys.
Standard Features Include:
• 2,500 lb, 5,000 lb, and 10,000 lb scale capacities
• 4’ x 4’ and 5’ x 5’ platforms with structural bracing that ensures a rigid construction
• 3/16” (up to 5,000lb models) and 1/4” (10,000lb models) thick top plate with raised cross-hatch surface for added durability and slip resistance
• Four IP67 nickel plated alloy steel load cells
• Side access NEMA4X/IP65 dust and water protected junction box with 25’ long cable
• Features eye bolt mounting holes to allow easier lifting and positioning of the platform
• Factory-wired and pre-calibrated with OHAUS T32XW stainless steel indicator featuring:
-304 stainless steel construction with NEMA 4X/IP65 protection
- Backlit LCD display with high-visibility 1” high digits
- Five weighing units (lb, kg, g, oz, lb:oz)
- Piece counting mode for warehousing and inventory applications - Wall mount bracket included
- Rechargeable lead acid battery operation
VX Series Floor Scales Include The Durable T32XW Indicator
• Large 1” high digit backlit LCD display quickly displays results in a choice of lb or kg. The power-on unit is selectable, and either the lb or kg unit can be turned off for easier use.
• Includes Counting Mode with a minimum Average Piece Weight of 1d, selectable sample sizes, automatic reten- tion of last sample size used and Average Piece Weight. For installations where Counting Mode is not required, the parts counting software can be selected off.
• Built-in bidirectional RS232C interface for printing or connection to PC. Printing intervals can be set to manual (using Print key), continuous, on stable weight, or an interval between 1 second and 60 minutes.
• Geographical gravity correction software allows quick adjustment of calibration to local conditions without need for recalibration of the VX Floor Scale. All VX Floor Scales are factory calibrated and must be set to match local gravity situation.
• Durable membrane switch keypad with dedicated Print, Tare and Function keys for quick and easy operation
• The T32XW can be wall or table mounted using the included wall mount bracket for full tilt adjustment of the indicator.
• Software lockouts of menu operations for setup, readout, mode, unit and print menu options. In NTEP certified operation, certain menu options are automatically locked-out.
**RAMP SOLD SEPARATELY
Ramp, 60x60in, 10K, VX 80252796 $1624.00
Ramp, 48x48in, 10K, VX 80252795 $1468.00
Ramp, 60x60in, 5K, VX 80252767 $898.00
Ramp, 48x48in, 2.5K/5K, VX 80252766 $711.00
Paper for Printer, 80252042(1roll 80251932 $12.00
Compact Thermal Printer 80251992 $531.00
Ribbon for Printer, 80252042 80251933 $37.00
RS232 Cable & Adapter, 80252042
Printer to T32XW 80252574 $146.00
RS232 Cable, PC 9-pin to T32XW 80500552 $121.00
RS232 Cable, PC 25-pin to T32XW 80500553 $132.00
• Safety and EMC: EN60950, EN61326, FCC, CE, cULus
• Legal for Trade (Made from Certified weighing components): NTEP: T32XW Indicator: CC 08-066A1 / VX Platform: CC 08-069 / Load cells: CC 91-043A4
• Quality: OHAUS quality management system registered to ISO 9001:2008
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.