OHAUS VALOR V41PWE3T 3000g 0.5g WATER RESISTANT COMPACT FOOD SCALE WRNTY NTEP
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Legal for trade food scale that enhances safety, efficiency, and productivity even in harsh environments!
NTEP Certified and Measurement Canada Approved
VALOR V41PWE3T 3000g 0.5g
The OHAUS Valor 4000 water resistant food scale raises the bar and sets a new industry standard with the winning combination of touchless operations, speed, and durability. Available in both stainless steel and plastic housing designs, Valor 4000 offers large LED front and rear displays, food safety and legal for trade approvals and puncture resistant keypads, making it the premiere scale for use in dry or washdown environments.
Standard Features Include:
• Approvals Ensure Operation in the Most Demanding Environments — With Legal for Trade certifications and food-safe washdown design that's NSF Certified, USDA-AMS Accepted and supports HACCP Certified systems, Valor 4000 meets the needs of the most demanding commercial applications in dry or wet environments.
• Knife Proof Keypad Prevents Damage from Sharp Objects — Valor 4000 has a polycarbonate keypad that can endure contact with knives or sharp instruments used daily in demanding food preparation, processing and portioning applications.
• The Flow-Thru Design Protects Valor 4000 in Harsh Environments — Safe to use in the weighing of liquids and in wet environments, Valor 4000's IPX8 flow-thru design ensures the scale remains protected from damage from liquids.
• Fast Speed, Practical Touchless Sensors, and Multiple Weighing Modes Enhance Productivity — Touchless sensors combined with a half second stabilization time increase the productivity of weighing operations without sacrificing accuracy. Additional checkweighing and percent weighing modes increase the functionality of this efficient scale.
Approvals Ensure Operation in the Most Demanding Environments
The Valor 4000 provides precise measurements in any environment in which approvals and certifications are important. It has Legal for Trade certifications that meet or exceed the Class III accuracy requirements in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Handbook 44 and Measurement Canada Weights and Measures Regulations. The easy to clean and sanitary design of Valor 4000 is Tested and Certified by NSF, USDA-AMS Accepted and supports HACCP Certified systems.
The Valor 4000 is Certified to NSF/ANSI 169 Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices and is USDA-AMS Accepted to NSF/ANSI /3-A 14159-1 Hygiene Requirements for the Design of Meat and Poultry Processing Equipment.
The Valor 4000 meet or exceed the Class III accuracy requirements in accordance with NIST Handbook 44 and Canada's Weights and Measures Regulations. Certificate of Conformance Number 13-056 was issued under the National Type Evaluation Program (NTEP) of the National Conference on Weights and Measures. Notice of Approval AM-5906C was issued by Measurement Canada, an Agency of Industry Canada.
Rear Display with Integrated Touchless Sensor
• Weighing — Determine the weight of items in one or more weighing units -- lb, oz, lb:oz, kg or g -- use the 0.2g to 5g readability for weighing additives, spices and yeast.
• Percent Weighing — The Valor 4000 includes % weighing for recipe formulation and baker's percentages. Just weigh the flour on the Valor's platform, capture the reference weight and all other ingredients can be weighed as a % of the flour weight, making small batches of dough quick and easy to work up! Practical use in formulation, ingredients weighing and baker's percentage.
• Check Weighing — Use the bright red/yellow/green LED's to easily fill containers and packages by weight -- great for sorting, grading and portioning.
• Accumulation — Keep a running total of all items by weight for recording long production run results.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.