Economical, multipurpose weighing in a compact scale
VALOR V11P3 3000g 0.5g
OHAUS ValorTM 1000 precision scales are an economical choice for your basic weighing needs. Standard software includes checkweighing mode, accumulation mode and multiple units of measure. Valor 1000 scales feature a removable stainless steel weighing platform, and a mid profile ABS plastic housing with leveling adjustment. Each scale also comes standard with a long lasting internal rechargeable battery for ultimate portability and convenience.
Standard Features Include:
• Ergonomic design – Compact footprint, large removable stainless pan with a bright, easy to read backlit LCD (models with front or dual front and back of scale displays available) and audible alerts
• Solid performance – Fast response time, leveling capability standard, and precision resolutions up to 7,500d
• Friendly operation – Easy to clean and transport. Included long-life internal rechargeable battery with standard AC power adapter and user selectable auto shut off backlight
• Single or dual displays
Internal rechargeable battery with dynamic charge status, removable stainless steel pan, digital external calibra- tion software, selectable environmental settings, fast stabilization, integrated level bubble and adjustable feet, single or dual bright backlit display with selectable Auto-Off, selectable weighing unit, included AC power adapter.
|Maximum Capacity||3.0 kg (6.6 lb)|
|Readability||0.5 g (0.001 lb)|
|Platform Size (Length)||250.0 mm (9.9 in)|
|Platform Size (Width)||180.0 mm (7.1 in)|
|Battery Life||80 Hours with Rechargeable Battery|
|Platform Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (Length)||250.0 mm (10.0 in)|
|Dimensions (Width)||307.0 mm (12.0 in)|
|Dimensions (Height)||110.0 mm (4.3 in)|
|Working Environment||0°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing|
|Working Environment||32°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing|
|Net Weight||3.2 kg (7.0 lb)|
|Linearity ±||0.5 g|
|Power||AC Adapter (Included);
Rechargeable Battery (Included)
|Legal for Trade||Not Applicable|
|Test Weight||3kg, OIML F2 or ASTM CL 4|
|Display||LCD with blue backlight|
|Protection Rating||Not Applicable|
• Food Service: NSF Listed/Certified to NSF/ANSI 169-2005 Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices
(formerly NSF C-2).
• Electrical/Emissions: CE listed, meets AS/NZS4251.1 Emission/AS/NZS4252.1 Immunity, FCC Class A Part 15 operation, Industry Canada Class A. cULus AC power pack.
Compliant to Directive 2002/96/EC on waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE).
• Quality: Ohaus quality management system registered to ISO 9001:2008