OHAUS TP2611 TRIPLE BEAM PRO MECHANICAL BALANCE 2610g 0.1g 2YR WARRANTY SCALE
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
The triple beam that truly has it all!
Accurate, dependable and stylish; the OHAUS Triple Pro® mechanical balance offers it all: The superior quality and durability you’ve come to expect from OHAUS, plus all the extras to satisfy every classroom activity requiring a balance. Just like the original Triple Beam balance from OHAUS, the Triple Pro balance gives you the confidence to know you have the accuracy and convenience of a top loading balance while allowing your students to gain hands-on experience through manipulation of the poises, attachment weights and the rod & clamp assembly (all included). The OHAUS Triple Pro balance is the perfect learning tool to help students visualize mass measurement principles and to emphasize a hands-on approach to learning.
Standard Features Include:
• Unique, easy grip carrying handle is ergonomically designed and perfectly balanced to allow for effortless movement around the classroom
• Two security features are included to prevent theft; a security loop and a Kensington-type lock (cables sold separately)
• Includes a convenient on-board storage compartment for the included attachment weight set
• A built-in transportation/storage lock helps to protect the longevity by minimizing wear on the
knives and bearings, and reducing the possibility of bending the damper vane
• Includes rod & clamp assembly for below-balance weighing (specific gravity determination)
• Backed by an incredible 10 year limited warranty that only OHAUS can provide
|Maximum Capacity||2,610 g|
|Pan Size (Width)||147.0 mm (5.8 in)|
|Pan Size (Length)||147.0 mm (5.8 in)|
|Dimensions (Width)||161.0 mm (6.35 in)|
|Dimensions (Length)||451.0 mm (17.76 in)|
|Dimensions (Height)||168.0 mm (6.62 in)|
|Pan Construction||ABS with Stainless Steel Inset|
|Net Weight||2 kg|
|Linearity ±||0.1 g|
|Power||No Power Required|
|Test Weight||2000g, OIML M1 or ASTM CL F
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.