Ohaus T31P Mild Steel Scale Indicator With LCD Display NTEP Legal For Trade NEW
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Designed With Affordability In Mind For Industrial Applications!
Now available in four models, the OHAUS 3000 Series of Economical Indicators offer software modes for common industrial weighing applications:
• The T31P combines a high-impact ABS housing with a large backlit LCD display, bi-directional RS232 and 120-hour internal rechargeable battery. The T31P features software for weighing and simple parts counting.
• The T32XW replaces the T31XW with the addition of an improved NEMA4X/IP65 washdown all stainless steel housing and a 58-hour internal rechargeable battery. The T32XW also features software for weighing and simple parts counting. Stainless steel mounting bracket included.
• The new T32MC and T32ME versions are designed for floor scale and other installations where internal battery power are not required. Both feature a painted steel housing with high-impact ABS faceplate, bi-directional RS232 and software for weighing, simple parts counting, basic checkweighing, display hold and accumulation of weight results. Painted steel mounting bracket included.
Standard Features Include:
• lb, oz, lb-oz, kg and g weighing units
• Ability to drive up to four 350Ω load cells
• Up to 20,000 lb/kg capacity with 20,000d maximum displayed default weighing resolution
• 6,000d NTEP certified and Measurement Canada approved Legal-for-Trade weighing resolution • Minimum parts counting average piece weight of 1d
• Built-in bi-directional RS232C for printing or connection to PC
• Adjustable filtering levels to meet the requirements of industrial environments
Full Scale Capacity Range: 5 to 20,000 lb or kg
Displayed Resolution: 1:20,000 max / 1:6,000 NTEP Certified / Measurement Canada Approved
Construction: ABS plastic
Weight Display: 6-digit, 7-segment LCD 1 in. / 25 mm digit height, with high-contrast white LED backlight Keyboard
Keyboard: 4-button Mechanical switches,raised tactile keys
Weighing Units: lb, oz, lb-oz, kg, g
Extra Functions/Modes: Parts Counting
Minimum Average Piece Weight: 1d
Load Cell Excitation / Input Sensitivity: 5V DC / up to 3 mV/V (min 1 μV/d)
Load Cell Drive: Up to four 350 load cells
Stabilization Time: Within 2 seconds
Zeroing Range: 2% or 100% of capacity
Auto-zero Tracking: Off, 0.5, 1 or 3 scale divisions
Span Calibration: 5 lb or 5 kg to 100% capacity
Interface: Bidirectional RS232C
Operating Temperature Range: 14°F to 104°F / -10°C to 40°C Maximum relative humidity 80 % for temperatures up to 31°C / 88°F, decreasing linearly to 50 % relative humidity at 40°C / 104°F, non condensing
Power: 9 VDC, 0.5A, AC adapter or internal rechargeable, sealed lead-acid battery (100-hour typical operation with full charge)
Enclosure Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.2 x 2.8 x 6.5 in. / 210 x 71 x 168 mm
Net Weight: 3.6 lb / 1.6 kg
• Safety and EMC: EN60950, EN61326, FCC, CE, CULUS
• Legal for Trade: T31P and T32XW: Measurement Canada AM-5713C
rev. 1; NTEP 08-066 A • Quality: OHAUS quality management system registered to ISO 9001:2008
T32M and T32XW: Measurement Canada AM-5747C; NTEP 09-090
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.