Ohaus Starter ST5000-F 0.001pH pH Bench Meter ORP Measurement 3 Year Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
High Performance Bench Meter for Universal Applications
Backed by OHAUS’ century-old commitment to providing precise measurement, the Starter 5000 provides accurate pH and ORP measurement for high-level experiments and research. Enhanced features, advanced technology, and high performance have been combined to support complex laboratory tasks requiring pH measurement.
Standard Features Include:
• Various High-Level Capabilities Propel Powerful Performance—With a 1,000 measurement memory, eight predefined buffer groups, and three endpoint modes, Starter 5000 provides various ways to achieve precise pH measurement.
• Advanced Software and Technology Support Complex Applications and Intuitive Operation—Starter 5000 has a user-friendly interface, similar to other smart devices used daily. With a large LCD touchscreen display, users will find themselves intuitively navigating through all applications.
• Enhanced Features Offer Protection & Simple Use of this Advanced Meter—Starter 5000 also has many features that promote ease of use, convenience, as well as protection, including a standalone electrode arm, IP54 housing
and in-use cover.
Various High-Level Capabilities Propel Powerful Performance
• 0.01/0.1/1 mV
• Large memory bank can store the data of up to 1,000 individual measurements
Meter can be set to record continuous measurement at designated intervals of time
—Graphs can be simultaneously generated
Starter 5000 has a GLP measurement mode that records critical information such as User ID and
sample ID to generate complete and traceable information
10 sensors that can store the results of 10 separate calibrations for each sensor
— pH-mV axis graphs can be viewed for each set of calibration data
— An alert can be set to remind user to calibrate the meter Accuracy
Up to a nine point calibration ensures extreme precision with a large calibration curve that covers a wider pH measurement range
Manual, automatic, and time endpoints produce enhanced results
Eight predefined buffers and one customizable buffer are standard
Advanced Software and Technology Support Complex Applications and Intuitive Operation
All of Starter 5000’s features are at your fingertips. The color touchscreen display operates similar to everyday products such as smartphones and tablet computers.
Color Touchscreen Display
4.3" high-resolution color touchscreen has large digits and well-
— Recognizable icons provide direct, one-touch access to important information including user ID, sample ID, date, time, current calibration group, and sensor performance where you can check detailed calibration data
— Return to the main menu from any screen with just one button tap on the display
One touch toggling between pH, mV(ORP) and Rel.mV
Enhanced Features Offer Protection & Practical Operation of this Advanced Meter
• IP54 housing protects the meter from damage by water and
• The transparent in-use cover provides an extra layer of protection
• The positioning of the standalone electrode holder can be
moved around the base to fit your workstation best and the height can also be adjusted for optimal viewing
• Use the built-in USB host port to export data or RS232 to connect a printer to the meter
Measurement Range -2.00 – 20.00 pH;
-2000.00 – +2000.00 mV;
-30 – 130°C
Measurement Resolution 0.001 pH;
Calibration 9 Point Accuracy ± (mV) 0.03 mV Temperature Compensation Automatic Working Environment 50°F – 104°F, 85%RH, non-condensing Working Environment 10°C – 40°C, 85%RH, non-condensing Net Weight 550.0 g (19.5 oz) Accuracy ± 0.03% mV;
± 0.002 pH;
± 0.1 °C
Meter Type pH;
ATC Yes Temperature Display Yes Accuracy ± (Temperature) 0.1 °C pH measuring range -2 – 20 Measurement Range (Temperature) – -30 °C – 130 °C pH accuracy (±) 0.002 Temperature resolution 0.1 °C pH resolution 0.001 Parameter pH / ORP Electrode ST320 (Available as an accessory) Power AC Adapter (Included) Protection Rating When Weighing IP54 Temperature Sensor 30 KΩ NTC Inuse cover Included
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.