Ohaus Starter Plastic ST310 Water Analysis Ceramic Pin pH Electrode 0 to 14pH
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
OHAUS Precision Powers the Starter Electrodes
- All sturdy and durable electrodes are constructed of either plastic or glass shafts and built to withstand daily use.
- All electrodes include a temperature sensor, which powers automatic temperature compensation and ensures accurate measurements.
- All electrodes fit perfectly in the electrode holders on OHAUS bench meters and electrode clips on all OHAUS portable meters.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Measurement Range: 0.00 – 14 pH; 0 – 80 °C
- Working Environment: 10°C – 40°C, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Working Environment: 50°F – 104°F, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Net Weight: 80.0 g (2.8 oz)
- Product will be used: Classroom;OnaTable;WorkinIndustrial
- Cable: 1.1 m
- pH measuring range: 0 – 14
- Measurement Range (Temperature): 0 °C – 80 °C
- Electrode Type: pH
- Temperature range: 0 °C – 80 °C
- Dimensions (Ø_Diameter): 12.0 mm (0.47 in)
- Shaft Material: Plastic
- Temperature Sensor: 30 kΩ
- Dimensions (Length): 120.0 mm (4.7 in)
- Market Worlds: Laboratory; Education
- Main Purpose: Water Analysis
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 9027905695
We Also Recommend
Ohaus Starter ST300C Conductivity Meter Portable Water Analysis 3 Years Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.