Eight Orbital Shakers Offering a Variety of Capacities and Flexibility to Maximize Sample Processing
- Ready for your lab - all models include a tray and rubber mat and can be customized with over 70 accessory options.
- Rely on the digital shakers' exclusive Accu-Drive shaking system for exceptional speed control, accuracy and durability. All models feature a maintenance-free motor for long-term use.
- Protect your samples. Optimal speed ramping feature slowly increases speed to setpoint to avoid splashing. The load sensor detects unbalanced conditions and automatically reduces to a safe speed.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Motion: Orbital, 19 mm
- Tray Size (Length): 27.9 cm (11 in)
- Tray Size (Width): 33 cm (13 in)
- Timer: 1 second – 160 hours
- Control: Digital
- Drive System: Triple Eccentric; Brushless DC Motor
- Speed Accuracy: ±1 rpm, Above 100 rpm ±1% of set speed
- Tray Construction: Aluminum
- Working Environment: 14°F – 140°F, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Safety Certification: TUV
- Calibration: Speed calibration
- Orbit: 19 mm (0.8 in)
- Net Weight: 21.8 kg (48.1 lb)
- Power Consumption: 75 W
- Dimensions (Height): 14.9 cm (5.9 in)
- Dimensions (Width): 35.5 cm (14 in)
- Dimensions (Length): 41.3 cm (16.3 in)
- Power: 120V, 5A, 50/60Hz
- Working Environment: -10°C – 60°C, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Communication: RS232 (Included)
- Speed Range: 15 rpm – 500 rpm
- Country of origin: US
- Customs tariff number: 8479820080