Ohaus PX323/E Precision balances, 320g x 0.001g , External Calibration with Draftshield with Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Affordable Balance to Achieve Reliable Results
- The PX offers high accuracy and repeatability for essential weighing applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings at an economical price point.
- Featuring a cast metal lower housing, sub-pan and stainless steel weighing pan, the PX is durably constructed for versatile, long-term use.
- PX features a second line display for additional information/guidance, & USB/RS232 connectivity for easy communication. Draftshield models feature a static removal (ESR) bar for convenient grounding.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 320 g
- Readability: 0.001 g
- Pan Size (Ø_Diameter): 120 mm
- Internal Calibration: Not Applicable
- Draftshield: Included
- Test Weight: 300g, OIML F1 or ASTM CL 4
- Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
- Stabilization Time: 2 s
- Auxiliary Display Model: Available as an Accessory
- Battery Life: Not Applicable
- Linearity ±: 0.002 g
- Inuse cover: Included
- Auto Door: Not Applicable
- Minimum Weight: 0.82 g
- Built-in Ionizer: No
- Net Weight: 4.5 kg (10.0 lb)
- Dimensions (Height): 309.0 mm
- Dimensions (Width): 209.0 mm
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Dimensions (Length): 321.0 mm
- Display: 2-Line LCD with Backlight
- Legal for Trade: No
- Power: AC Adapter (Included)
- Working Environment: 10°C – 30°C, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Communication: RS232; USB
- Repeatability, typical: 0.001 g
- Working Environment: 50°F – 86°F, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Units of Measurement: Milligram;Gram;Kilogram;Ounce;Pound;Carat;Pennyweight;Ounce Troy;Grain;Newton;Hong Kong Tael;Singapore Tael;Taiwan Tael;Momme;Tical;Tola;Baht;Custom
- Minimum Weight (USP, 0.1%, typical): 2 g
- Main Purpose: Counting;Check Weighing;Data Communication;Density Determination;Legal for Trade;Percent Weighing;Weigh Below
- Market Worlds: Laboratory;Pharmacy;Education
- Key Features: GLPGMP;LFT;Printer
- Product will be used: Classroom;OnaTable;WorkinIndustrial
- Typical Areas: In a laboratory;In a pharmacy;In a light industrial enviroment;In a classroom
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 9016002000
We Also Recommend
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS RANGER RC31P30 30000g 1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT COUNTING SCALE NTEP With Warranty
Ohaus PR322N/E Electronic Precision Balance 320 g/0.01 g with Warranty
OHAUS AX4201 ADVENTURER PRECISION BALANCE 4200 g 0.1 g - 2 YEAR WARRANTY
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.