Ohaus PR2201N/E Electronic Precision Balance 2,200 g/0.1 g with Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Designed for Routine Weighing Applications in Your Workplace
The PR is equipped with 3 essential weighing modes, RS-232 connectivity for data transfer and storage, and internal calibration (in select models), making it ideal for routine weighing applications.
Equipped with an easy-to-read, bright backlit display and a simple user interface, the PR is incredibly easy to operate, with almost no training required.
The PR's small footprint saves desktop space while providing a large weighing surface. The PR is durably constructed, and features a stainless steel pan to withstand day-to-day use in the workplace.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 2,200 g
- Readability: 0.1 g
- Readability (Certified): 0.1 g
- Pan Size (Ø_Diameter): 180 mm (7.1 in)
- Internal Calibration: Not Applicable
- Draftshield: —
- Test Weight: 2000g, OIML F1 or ASTM CL 2
- Stabilization Time: 1 s
- Auxiliary Display Model: Available as an Accessory
- Additional transport costs: No
- Inuse cover: No
- Net Weight: 3.5 kg (7.7 lb)
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Auto Door: Not Applicable
- Minimum Weight: 82 g
- Built-in Ionizer: No
- Minimum Weight (USP, 0.1%, typical): 200 g
- Dimensions (Height): 93 mm (3.7 in)
- Dimensions (Width): 201 mm (7.9 in)
- Battery Life: Not Applicable
- Dimensions (Length): 317 mm (12.5 in)
- Display: LCD with backlight
- Legal for Trade: NTEP Certified
- Power: AC Adapter (Included)
- Working Environment: 10°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing; 10°C – 30°C, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Communication: RS232
- Repeatability, typical: 0.1 g
- Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
- Working Environment: 50°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing; 50°F – 86°F, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Units of Measurement: Ounce Troy;Gram;Kilogram;Grain;Pound;Ounce;Carat
- Linearity ±: 0.2 g
- Main Purpose: Legal for Trade;Percent Weighing;Data Communication;Weigh Below;Counting
- Market Worlds: Education; Laboratory
- Key Features: GLPGMP;LFT;Printer
- Product will be used: On a table; Work in Industrial; Classroom
- Typical Areas: In a laboratory;In a classroom;In a light industrial enviroment
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 8423810040
- Data Sheets: Data Sheet_PR_(EN)_US
- User Guide: User Guide_PR_(12 languages)
- Manuals: Manual_PR_(EN FR DE IT ES)
- Spare Part List: Spare Parts List_PR_(EN)
Thank you for shopping at Ramo Trading. The following terms and conditions constitute our shipping policy. If you have any... Read More..
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Thank you for shopping at Ramo Trading.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
... Read More..
We Also Recommend
A&D EJ-54D2 Dual Range Portable Balance 22/52 gx 0.0002/0.001mg, Ext. Cal, 1EA
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS Scout SPX2202, Capacity 2200g x 0.01g Portable Balance Scale 2 Year Warranty
OHAUS TJ611 Triple Beam Junior MECHANICAL BALANCE 610g 0.1g 5Year WARRANTY SCALE
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.