Ohaus Pen Meter ST10T-B TDS pen meter, measurement range 0.0 - 1000mg/L
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Compact Design for Fast, Convenient Electrochemistry Measurement At Your Fingertips
- Small, economical pen meters offer simple, fast, and straightforward operation.
- With durable IP67 waterproof ABS housing, protective sensor cap, and an automatic shutdown feature that preserves battery life, OHAUS pen meters can endure consistent use in rough, wet environments.
- Equipped with a wrist strap to prevent accidental drop and damage
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Measurement Range: 0.0 – 1000 mg/L
- Measurement Resolution: 1 mg/L
- Temperature compensation: Not Applicable
- Display: LCD
- Working Environment: 10°C – 40°C, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Working Environment: 50°F – 104°F, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Net Weight: 110.0 g (3.88 oz)
- Product will be used: Classroom;OnaTable;WorkinIndustrial;InWet;Outdoor
- Meter Type: TDS
- Temperature Display: Not Applicable
- ATC: Not Applicable
- Battery Life: 200 Hours with Disposable Batteries
- Conductivity measuring range: 0 – 1000 mg/L
- Dimensions (Height): 185.0 mm (7.28 in)
- Dimensions (Width): 45.0 mm (1.77 in)
- Protection Rating: IP67
- Dimensions (Length): 38.0 mm (1.5 in)
- Conductivity accuracy (±): 0.025
- Power: 4 AG13 Batteries (Included)
- Wrist Strap: Yes
- Automatic Shutdown: Yes, After 6 minutes of non-use
- Number of Buttons: 1
- Accuracy: ± 10mm
- Market Worlds: Education;Food;Laboratory
- Key Features: Battery;SmallPortable
- Main Purpose: Water Analysis
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 9027804530
We Also Recommend
Ohaus Starter ST300C Conductivity Meter Portable Water Analysis 3 Years Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.