OHAUS NAVIGATOR PORTABLE LAB BALANCE NV4101 4100g0.1g - Warranty - FOOD SCALE
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
The Only Scale in its Class with Touchless Sensors That Free Up Your Hands!
NV4101 4100g 0.1g
OHAUS raises the bar in value-oriented scales...again! The Navigator® series offers a unique combination of features, including touchless sensors, ultra-fast response time and superior overload protection for use in a wide variety of weighing applications. NTEP and Measurement Canada approved models meet or exceed Class III accuracy requirements.
Standard Features Include:
• Now Available In Three Durable Housing Sizes With Models To Fit Any Application
• Touchless Sensors—The Navigator Series is designed with two touchless sensors that will free
up your hands so you can focus on handling samples. The touch-free control of the zero, print, function or tare operations helps to avoid transferring sample residue to the keypad. In addition, the two sensors can be set up independently to control up to 36 combinations of operations
• One Second Stabilization Time—The Navigator Series is designed to accurately stabilize in less than one second to provide fast and accurate weighing results, improving operator efficiency, productivity and throughput.
• Superior Overload Protection—The Navigator Series is designed with a superior mechanical overload protection system that allows the scale to withstand loads up to 400% of its rated capacity. This prevents damage to the scale and helps it withstand undue shock or overloading. In addition, an integrated shipping lock further protects the weighing cell from damage during transportation or storage.
• Multiple Application Modes—The Navigator Series is designed for versatility. Multiple application modes such as counting, percent weighing, checkweighing, display hold and accumulation/ totalization address a wide range of use in quality control, inventory management, shipping and receiving, recipes and formulation, portioning and other popular applications.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.