OHAUS NAVIGATOR LAB BALANCE NVL1101/1 1100g 0.1g - WARRANTY FOOD SCALE
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
The Only Scale in its Class with Touchless Sensors That Free Up Your Hands!
NVL1101/1 1100g 0.1g
OHAUS raises the bar in value-oriented scales...again! The Navigator® series offers a unique combination of features, including touchless sensors, ultra-fast response time and superior overload protection for use in a wide variety of weighing applications. NTEP and Measurement Canada approved models meet or exceed Class III accuracy requirements.
Standard Features Include:
• Now Available In Three Durable Housing Sizes With Models To Fit Any Application
• Touchless Sensors—The Navigator Series is designed with two touchless sensors that will free
up your hands so you can focus on handling samples. The touch-free control of the zero, print, function or tare operations helps to avoid transferring sample residue to the keypad. In addition, the two sensors can be set up independently to control up to 36 combinations of operations
• One Second Stabilization Time—The Navigator Series is designed to accurately stabilize in less than one second to provide fast and accurate weighing results, improving operator efficiency, productivity and throughput.
• Superior Overload Protection—The Navigator Series is designed with a superior mechanical overload protection system that allows the scale to withstand loads up to 400% of its rated capacity. This prevents damage to the scale and helps it withstand undue shock or overloading. In addition, an integrated shipping lock further protects the weighing cell from damage during transportation or storage.
• Multiple Application Modes—The Navigator Series is designed for versatility. Multiple application modes such as counting, percent weighing, checkweighing, display hold and accumulation/ totalization address a wide range of use in quality control, inventory management, shipping and receiving, recipes and formulation, portioning and other popular applications.
With Its Best-In-Class Combination of Features, Versatility and Performance, The OHAUS Navigator Offers a Wide Range of Use in Industrial, Food and Laboratory Weighing Applications.
• Designed with two touchless sensors that free up your hands, allowing you to focus on handling samples and keeping the scale free from contaminants. The touch-free control of tare, zero, print, function and display backlight helps to minimize touching the keypad, thereby avoiding cross-contamination or unwanted residue on or from the scale.
• A polished stainless steel platform, corrosion-free plastic housing and spill-resistant sub-assembly embodies a hygienic design that is easy to clean.
• The optional full-body in-use cover wraps over and around the housing and keypad to guard against spills, dust and contamination.
• Amazing stabilization in less than one second to provide fast, accurate and repeatable weighing results; improving operator efficiency and increasing productivity.
• Includes an internal rechargeable lead acid battery that operates up to 100 hours (or over twelve 8-hour days) of normal use on a full charge. With maximized portability, the scale can be transported and used where power outlets are not readily available.
• A wave of the hand over the touchless sensors eliminates the extra effort or time to press the keys.
• A bright backlit LCD display provides optimum visibility in any lighting condition – indoors or out – with large digits and indicators that make it fast and easy to read the weighing results.
• Built to handle serious loads, the superior mechanical overload protection system enables the scale to safely bear loads up to 4 times its rated capacity.
• Constructed of a high-strength 304 type stainless steel platform and impact-resistant ABS plastic housing that helps the scale stand up to years of use.
• The touchless sensors minimize keypad use, reducing operational wear and tear.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.