OHAUS MB120 Halogen Heating MOISTURE ANALYZER 120g 0.001g 2YWARRANTY
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Faster, Smarter, More Efficient Moisture Analysis
- Get started quickly with SmartGuide™. This revolutionary feature automatically analyzes a sample and creates a method, thereby removing the guesswork from the initial setup.
- The MB120 has the capability to produce fast and accurate results due to features such as a halogen heating system, customizable shut-off criteria and four built in drying profiles.
- The MB120 allows storage of up to 100 methods and 1,000 measurement results. Stored results can be exported, and methods can be shared across multiple devices.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 120 g
- Readability Moisture Content: 1 mg/0.01%
- Pan Size (Ø_Diameter): 90.0 mm (3.5 in)
- Heater Type: Halogen Lamp
- Test Weight: 50g, OIML F1 or ASTM CL 2
- Shut-Off Criteria: Manual;Timed;Automatic - Preset Weight Loss/Time;Custom - User Set Weight Loss/Time;Custom-User Set Moisture% Loss/Time
- Moisture Range: 0 % – 100 %
- Test Library: 100
- Heating Profiles: Standard;Ramp;Step;Fast
- Sample Size: 0.5 g – 120 g
- Temperature range: 40 °C – 230 °C
- Inuse cover: Included
- Net Weight: 5.23 kg (11.53 lb)
- Dimensions (Height): 180.0 mm (7.09 in)
- Dimensions (Width): 211.0 mm (8.31 in)
- Dimensions (Length): 355.0 mm (13.98 in)
- Display: Full-Color 4.3 in Touchscreen WQVGA
- Power: 115 v, 60 Hz
- Working Environment: 10°C – 40°C, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Communication: USB host x 2;USB device;RS232
- Working Environment: 50°F – 104°F, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Units of Measurement: Gram;%MC;%RG;%DC%MC;%RG;%DC
- Operating Range (Temp.): 10 °C – 40 °C
- Main Purpose: Moisture Analysis
- Market Worlds: Laboratory;Pharmacy;Food;Industrial
- Key Features: GLPGMP; Printer
- Product will be used: WorkinIndustrial;OnaTable
- Typical Areas: In a contract laboratory;In a laboratory;In a wastewater treatment plant;In food processing and preparation enviroments
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 9025803500
2 Years Warranty
We Also Recommend
Ohaus Starter ST300C Conductivity Meter Portable Water Analysis 3 Years Warranty
Ohaus Pen Meter ST20 pH pen meter, resolution 0.01 pH, temperature display
Ohaus Starter Glass ST320 Water Analysis Fiber Pin pH El pH Electrode 0 to 14pH
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.