OHAUS HJ2001 Harvard Junior Mechanical Balance 2000 g x 0.5 g , 5 Year WARRANTY
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
5 Year WARRANTY.
30 days returns. See details
Two Pan Balance Designed to Teach Comparative Weighing.
- The easy-grip carrying handle will help students and teacher alike securely move the balances around the classroom.
- The balances can be stacked to minimize the amount of storage space needed, and the lock feature protects the balance from damage when in storage.
- An eight piece weight set and bowls that fit on the weighing pans are included with every Harvard Junior.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 2,000 g
- Readability: 0.5 g
- Pan Size (Ø_Diameter): 150 mm (6 in)
- Power: No Power Required
- Dimensions (Height): 160 mm (6.29 in)
- Dimensions (Width): 140 mm (5.51 in)
- Dimensions (Length): 240 mm (9.44 in)
- Net Weight: 2.5 kg
- Units of Measurement: Gram
- Linearity ±: 0.5 g
- Pan Construction: Plastic
- Additional transport costs: No
- Net Weight (Shipping): 2.42 kg
- Length (Shipping): 50 cm
- Gross Weight (Shipping): 2.42 kg
- Market Worlds: Education
- Key Features: MechanicalNotelectronic; SmallPortable
- Product will be used: OnaTable;Classroom;Outdoor
- Typical Areas: In a classroom
- Width (Shipping): 18.5 cm
- Height (Shipping): 23 cm
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 8423810050
5 Year WARRANTY
We Also Recommend
A&D EJ-54D2 Dual Range Portable Balance 22/52 gx 0.0002/0.001mg, Ext. Cal, 1EA
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS Scout SPX2202, Capacity 2200g x 0.01g Portable Balance Scale 2 Year Warranty
OHAUS TJ611 Triple Beam Junior MECHANICAL BALANCE 610g 0.1g 5Year WARRANTY SCALE
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.