OHAUS EX4202N EXPLORER PRECISION SCALE 4200g 0.01g - 2YR WARRANTY NTEP
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
New Lab Startup Promotion:
Buy any Explorer balance and receive choice of mini hotplate HSMNHP4CAL (30392010), mini stirrer HSMNST4CAL (30392017), fixed speed vortex mixer FXMNFS (30392108), portable pH meter ST300-B (83033962), mini centrifuge FC5306 (30134157).
Offer Valid till date: December 31, 2021
*Note: Cannot be combined with any other promotion or special offer.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Data Sheets: Data Sheet_EX_(EN)_US, Data Sheet_EX_(EN)
- Installations: Installation Instructions_Draft Shield EX_(EN)
- Manuals: Manual_EX_(EN)
- Spare Part List: Spare Parts List_EX_(EN)
- Quick Starts: Quick Start Guide_EX_(EN)
- Equipped with a weighing cell that's precision-machined from a solid metal block, Explorer balances are extremely accurate and durable, and are ideal for laboratory and industrial environments.
- Explorer features fast stabilization times, optimized linearity and repeatability specifications, enhanced vibration filtering and the choice of traditional calibration or AutoCal models.
- A detachable terminal with a large color touchscreen, programmable IR sensors, and a frameless draftshield make Explorer precision balances easy and convenient to use.
- Maximum Capacity: 4,200 g
- Readability: 0.01 g
- Readability (Certified): 0.1 g
- Pan Size (Length): 190.0 mm (7.5 in)
- Pan Size (Width): 200.0 mm (8.0 in)
- Internal Calibration: AutoCal - Automatic
- Draftshield: -
- Net Weight: 4.3 kg (9.5 lb)
- In-use cover: Included
- Dimensions (Height): 98.0 mm (3.9 in)
- Repeatability (typical): 0.01 g
- Working Environment: 50 degree F - 86 degree F, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Display: Full-color 5.7 in VGA, touch screen
- Dimensions (Width): 230.0 mm (9.1 in)
- Battery Life: Not Applicable
- Stabilization Time: 1 s
- Dimensions (Length): 393.0 mm (15.5 in)
- Auxiliary Display Model: Available as an Accessory
- Minimum Weight (USP, 0.1%, typical): 16 g
- Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
- Linearity ?: 0.02 g
- Test Weight: 4000g, OIML F1 or ASTM CL 2
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Legal for Trade: NTEP Certified; Measurement Canada Approved
- Power: AC Adapter (Included)
- Working Environment: 10 degree C - 30 degree C, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 9016002000
2 Years Warranty
We Also Recommend
A&D EJ-54D2 Dual Range Portable Balance 22/52 gx 0.0002/0.001mg, Ext. Cal, 1EA
OHAUS Scout SPX2202, Capacity 2200g x 0.01g Portable Balance Scale 2 Year Warranty
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS 750-S0 Triple Beam 700 Series MECHANICAL BALANCE 610g 0.1g 5 Year WARRANTY
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this balance NIST certified?
the scale is NTEP certified which is the same thing