OHAUS EX324N/AD EXPLORER ANALYTICAL BALANCE 320g 0.0001g 0.1mg 2 Year WRNTY NTEP
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Flagship Balances from OHAUS
- Equipped with a weighing cell that's precision-machined from a solid metal block, Explorer balances are extremely accurate and durable, and are ideal for laboratory and industrial environments.
- Features such as four-level user management with password protection and a non-editable system log plus a high level of configuration make Explorer balances well suited for regulated applications.
- A detachable terminal with a large color touchscreen, programmable IR sensors, automatic doors, and a frameless draftshield make Explorer analytical balances easy and convenient to use.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 320 g
- Readability: 0.1 mg
- Readability (Certified): 1 mg
- Pan Size (Ø_Diameter): 90.0 mm (3.5 in)
- Internal Calibration: AutoCal™ - Automatic
- Draftshield: Included
- Test Weight: 300g, OIML E2 or ASTM CL 4
- Auxiliary Display Model: Available as an Accessory
- Battery Life: Not Applicable
- Linearity ±: 0.0002 g
- Inuse cover: Included
- Net Weight: 6.9 kg (15.2 lb)
- Auto Door: Included
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Dimensions (Height): 350.0 mm (13.8 in)
- Dimensions (Width): 230.0 mm (9.1 in)
- Minimum Weight (USP, 0.1%, typical): 0.16 g
- Dimensions (Length): 393.0 mm (15.5 in)
- Display: Full-color 5.7 in VGA, touch screen
- Legal for Trade: NTEP Certified; Measurement Canada Approved
- Power: AC Adapter (Included)
- Working Environment: 10°C – 30°C, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Communication: RS232 (Included);USB (Included);Ethernet (Available as an Accessory)
- Repeatability, typical: 0.0001 g
- Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
- Working Environment: 50°F – 86°F, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Units of Measurement: Baht;Carat;Grain;Custom;Gram;Hong Kong Tael;Mesghal;Mesghal;Kilogram;Milligram;Momme;Newton;Ounce;Ounce Troy;Pennyweight;Pound;Singapore Tael;Taiwan Tael;Tical;Tola
- Stabilization Time: 3 s
- Main Purpose: Check Weighing;Counting;Data Communication;Density Determination;Differential Weighing;Filling;Formulation;Legal for Trade;Percent Weighing;Pipette Calibration;Statistics/SQC;Weigh Below
- Market Worlds: Laboratory;Pharmacy
- Key Features: LFT;GLPGMP;Printer;IndicatorPlatformSeperated
- Product will be used: Classroom;OnaTable;WorkinIndustrial
- Typical Areas: In a classroom
- Country of origin: US
- Customs tariff number: 9016002000
We Also Recommend
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS Scout SPX2202, Capacity 2200g x 0.01g Portable Balance Scale 2 Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.