Ohaus Electronic Balance, EX24001 Explorer Precision High Capacity 24,000 g/0.1 g - 2 YR WARRANTY
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Special Balance Offer
Buy any Explorer High Capacity Balance and Receive a FREE SJX1502N/E PORTABLE BALANCE (30253056)- TILL 12/31/2022
Flagship Balances from OHAUS
- Equipped with a weighing cell that's precision-machined from a solid metal block, Explorer balances are extremely accurate and durable, and are ideal for laboratory and industrial environments.
- 2-D shock protection and IP54 base enclosure protect the balance from damage, while the AutoCal™ automatic internal calibration system ensures performance.
- A detachable terminal with a large color touchscreen and programmable IR sensors make Explorer High-Capacity balances easy and convenient to use.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 24,000 g
- Readability: 0.1 g
- Pan Size (Length): 377.0 mm (14.8 in)
- Pan Size (Width): 311.0 mm (12.2 in)
- Internal Calibration: AutoCal™ - Automatic
- Draftshield: —
- Units of Measurement: Gram;Milligram;Kilogram;Carat;Ounce;Ounce Troy;Pound;Pennyweight;Grain;Newton;Momme;Mesghal;Hong Kong Tael;Singapore Tael;Taiwan Tael;Tical;Tola;Baht;Custom
- Battery Life: 10 Hours with Rechargeable Battery
- Linearity ±: 0.2 g
- Inuse cover: Included
- Net Weight: 10.0 kg (22.0 lb)
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Minimum Weight (USP, 0.1%, typical): 210 g
- Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (Height): 120.0 mm (4.7 in)
- Dimensions (Width): 377.0 mm (14.9 in)
- Stabilization Time: 1 s
- Dimensions (Length): 443.0 mm (17.44 in)
- Display: Full-color 5.7 in VGA, touch screen
- Legal for Trade: Not Applicable
- Power: AC Power (Included); Rechargeable Battery (Not Included)
- Working Environment: 10°C – 30°C, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Communication: Ethernet (Available as an Accessory);RS232 (Included);USB (Included)
- Repeatability, typical: 0.1 g
- Working Environment: 50°F – 86°F, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Test Weight: 24kg, OIML F2 or ASTM CL 4
- Auxiliary Display Model: Available as an Accessory
- Main Purpose: Check Weighing;Counting;Data Communication;Differential Weighing;Filling;Formulation;Legal for Trade;Percent Weighing;Statistics/SQC;Weigh Below
- Market Worlds: Laboratory; Pharmacy
- Key Features: LFT;GLPGMP;IndicatorPlatformSeperated;Printer;Battery
- Product will be used: Classroom;OnaTable;WorkinIndustrial
- Typical Areas: In a classroom
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 8423810040
2 Years Warranty
We Also Recommend
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS RANGER RC31P30 30000g 1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT COUNTING SCALE NTEP With Warranty
Ohaus PR322N/E Electronic Precision Balance 320 g/0.01 g with Warranty
OHAUS AX4201 ADVENTURER PRECISION BALANCE 4200 g 0.1 g - 2 YEAR WARRANTY
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.