OHAUS EX225D analytical Balance 120 g/220 g x 0.01 mg/0.1 mg with Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Flagship Balances from OHAUS
- Explorer's weighing cells precision-machined from a solid metal block, together with AutoCalTM provides exceptional accuracy and durability suitable for laboratory and industrial environments.
- Features such as four-level user management with password protection, and un-editable system log plus a high level of configurability make Explorer balances well suited for regulated applications.
- A detachable terminal with a large color touchscreen, programmable IR sensors, optional built-in Ionizer & automatic doors, and a frameless draftshield make Explorer balances easy & convenient to use.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 120 g/220 g
- Readability: 0.01 mg; 0.1 mg
- Pan Size (Ø_Diameter): 80.0 mm (3.14 in)
- Internal Calibration: AutoCal™ - Automatic
- Draftshield: Included
- Test Weight: 100g, OIML E2 or ASTM CL 4
- Stabilization Time: 8 s
- Battery Life: Not Applicable
- Linearity ±: 0.1 mg
- Inuse cover: Included
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Auto Door: Not Applicable
- Minimum Weight: 9 mg
- Built-in Ionizer: No
- Minimum Weight (USP, 0.1%, typical): 20 mg
- Dimensions (Height): 350.0 mm (13.8 in)
- Dimensions (Width): 230.0 mm (9.1 in)
- Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (Length): 393.0 mm (15.5 in)
- Display: Full-color 5.7 in VGA, touch screen
- Legal for Trade: No
- Power: AC Adapter (Included)
- Working Environment: 10°C – 30°C, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Communication: RS232 (Included);USB (Included);USB Host;Ethernet (Available as an Accessory)
- Repeatability, typical: 0.015 mg
- Net Weight: 7 kg
- Working Environment: 50°F – 86°F, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Units of Measurement: Gram;Kilogram;Carat;Grain;Ounce;Ounce Troy;Pennyweight;Momme;Tical;Mesghal;Tola;Custom
- Auxiliary Display Model: Available as an Accessory
- Main Purpose: Check Weighing;Counting;Data Communication;Density Determination;Differential Weighing;Filling;Formulation;Percent Weighing;Pipette Calibration;Statistics/SQC;Weigh Below
- Market Worlds: Laboratory;Pharmacy
- Key Features: GLPGMP;IndicatorPlatformSeperated;LFT
- Product will be used: MobileUsage;OnaTable
- Typical Areas: In a pharmacy;In a laboratory;In a light industrial enviroment;In a classroom
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 9016002000
We Also Recommend
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS RANGER RC31P30 30000g 1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT COUNTING SCALE NTEP With Warranty
Ohaus PR322N/E Electronic Precision Balance 320 g/0.01 g with Warranty
OHAUS AX4201 ADVENTURER PRECISION BALANCE 4200 g 0.1 g - 2 YEAR WARRANTY
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.