OHAUS EX225D/AD Explorer Analytical Balance 120g/220, 0.01mg 2Y Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Flagship Balances from OHAUS
- Equipped with a weighing cell that's precision-machined from a solid metal block, Explorer balances are extremely accurate and durable, and are ideal for laboratory and industrial environments.
- Features such as four-level user management with password protection and a non-editable system log plus a high level of configuration make Explorer balances well suited for regulated applications.
- A detachable terminal with a large color touchscreen, programmable IR sensors, and a frameless draftshield make Explorer precision balances easy and convenient to use.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Capacity: 120 g / 220 g
- Readability (d): 0.01 mg / 0.1 mg
- Repeatability (20 g) (std. dev.): 0.015 mg
- Repeatability (100 g) std. dev.): 0.03 mg
- Linearity: ?0.1 mg
- Span Calibration Points: 100 g 150g 200g
- Calibration: Standard AutoCalTM, AutoCal on ?1.5 degree temperature change, 3 hours
- Automatic Door: Standard*
- Weighing Units: g, mg, kg, ct ,gn, oz, ozt, lb, dwt, N, mom, tical, msg, tola, baht, Hong Kong Tael, Singapore Tael, Taiwan Tael, Custom Units 1, Custom Unit 2, Custom Unit 3
- Applications: Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Dynamic Weighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Peak Hold, Density Determination, Pipette Adjustment, Statistical Quality Control
- Stabilization Time: 0.1 mg: ?3 second, 0.01 mg: ?8 second
- Sensitivity Temp. Drift: 0.50 ppm / degree C
- Min-Weight (typical): 20.0 mg, fine range (USP, u=0.10%, k=2)
- Min-Weight (optimal): 9.0 mg, fine range (USP, u=0.10%, k=2) SRP?0.41d**
- Display: 5.7 in / 14.5 cm (diagonal) Full-Color touch screen
- Interface: Standard connectivity: 1 USB host, 1 USB device, 1 RS232 Optional connectivity: 2nd RS232, Ethernet
- Working Environment: 10 degree C - 30 degree C / 50 degree F - 86 degree F, 85% RH, non-condensing
- Storage Conditions: -14 degree F (10 degree C) to 140 degree F (60 degree C) at 10% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Power Supply: AC Adapter Input: 100 - 240 VAC 0.6 A 50/60 Hz, AC Adapter Output: 12 VDC 1.5 A
- Pan Size (diameter): 3.1 in / 80 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9 x 15.5 x 13.8 in / 230 x 393 x 350 mm
- Net Weight: 16.5 lb / 7.5 kg
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 9016002000
2 Years Warranty
We Also Recommend
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS RANGER RC31P30 30000g 1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT COUNTING SCALE NTEP With Warranty
Ohaus PR322N/E Electronic Precision Balance 320 g/0.01 g with Warranty
OHAUS AX4201 ADVENTURER PRECISION BALANCE 4200 g 0.1 g - 2 YEAR WARRANTY
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.