OHAUS EX224N/AD AUTO DOOR EXPLORER ANALYTICAL BALANCE 220g 0.1mg - NTEP
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Flagship Balances from OHAUS
- Equipped with a weighing cell that's precision-machined from a solid metal block, Explorer balances are extremely accurate and durable, and are ideal for laboratory and industrial environments.
- Features such as four-level user management with password protection and a non-editable system log plus a high level of configuration make Explorer balances well suited for regulated applications.
- A detachable terminal with a large color touchscreen, programmable IR sensors, automatic doors, and a frameless draftshield make Explorer analytical balances easy and convenient to use.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 220 g
- Readability: 0.1 mg
- Readability (Certified): 1 mg
- Pan Size (Ø_Diameter): 90.0 mm (3.5 in)
- Internal Calibration: AutoCal™ - Automatic
- Draftshield: Included
- Auto Door: Included
- Dimensions (Width): 230.0 mm (9.1 in)
- Power: AC Adapter (Included)
- Working Environment: 10°C – 30°C, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Communication: RS232 (Included);USB (Included);Ethernet (Available as an Accessory)
- Dimensions (Length): 393.0 mm (15.5 in)
- Repeatability, typical: 0.0001 g
- Net Weight: 6.9 kg (15.2 lb)
- Working Environment: 50°F – 86°F, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Units of Measurement: Baht;Carat;Custom;Grain;Gram;Hong Kong Tael;Kilogram;Mesghal;Milligram;Momme;Newton;Ounce;Ounce Troy;Pennyweight;Pound;Singapore Tael;Taiwan Tael;Tical;Tola
- Test Weight: 200g, OIML E2 or ASTM CL 4
- Battery Life: Not Applicable
- Linearity ±: 0.0002 g
- Inuse cover: Included
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Minimum Weight (USP, 0.1%, typical): 0.16 g
- Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
- Stabilization Time: 2 s
- Auxiliary Display Model: Available as an Accessory
- Dimensions (Height): 350.0 mm (13.8 in)
- Display: Full-color 5.7 in VGA, touch screen
- Legal for Trade: NTEP Certified;Measurement Canada Approved
- Main Purpose: Check Weighing;Counting;Data Communication;Density Determination;Differential Weighing;Filling;Formulation;Legal for Trade;Percent Weighing;Pipette Calibration;Statistics/SQC;Weigh Below
- Market Worlds: Laboratory;Pharmacy
- Key Features: LFT;GLPGMP;Printer;IndicatorPlatformSeperated
- Product will be used: Classroom;OnaTable;WorkinIndustrial
- Typical Areas: In a classroom
- Country of origin: US
- Customs tariff number: 9016002000
Thank you for shopping at Ramo Trading. The following terms and conditions constitute our shipping policy. If you have any... Read More..
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Thank you for shopping at Ramo Trading.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
... Read More..
We Also Recommend
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS RANGER RC31P30 30000g 1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT COUNTING SCALE NTEP With Warranty
Ohaus PR322N/E Electronic Precision Balance 320 g/0.01 g with Warranty
OHAUS AX4201 ADVENTURER PRECISION BALANCE 4200 g 0.1 g - 2 YEAR WARRANTY
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.