OHAUS EX10202 EXPLORER PRECISION SCALE 10200g 0.01g - 2 YR WARRANTY
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Buy any Explorer balance and receive choice of mini hotplate HSMNHP4CAL (30392010), mini stirrer HSMNST4CAL (30392017), fixed speed vortex mixer FXMNFS (30392108), portable pH meter ST300-B (83033962), mini centrifuge FC5306 (30134157).
Offer Valid till date: December 31, 2021
Free Printer Promotion:
Buy any Explorer or Adventurer balance and receive a FREE SF40A Printer (30064203)
Offer Valid till date: June 30, 2021
*Note: Cannot be combined with any other promotion or special offer.
- Data Sheets: Data Sheet_EX_(EN)_US, Data Sheet_EX_(EN)
- Installations: Installation Instructions_Draft Shield EX_(EN)
- Manuals: Manual_EX_(EN)
- Spare Part List: Spare Parts List_EX_(EN)
- Quick Starts: Quick Start Guide_EX_(EN)
- Equipped with a weighing cell that's precision-machined from a solid metal block, Explorer balances are extremely accurate and durable, and are ideal for laboratory and industrial environments.
- Explorer features fast stabilization times, optimized linearity and repeatability specifications, enhanced vibration filtering and the choice of traditional calibration or AutoCal models.
- A detachable terminal with a large color touchscreen, programmable IR sensors, and a frameless draftshield make Explorer precision balances easy and convenient to use.
- Maximum Capacity: 10,200 g
- Readability: 0.01 g
- Pan Size (Length): 190.0 mm (7.5 in)
- Pan Size (Width): 200.0 mm (8.0 in)
- Internal Calibration: AutoCal - Automatic
- Draftshield: -
- Net Weight: 5.0 kg (11.0 lb)
- Dimensions (Height): 98.0 mm (3.9 in)
- Working Environment: 50 degree F - 86 degree F, 85%RH, non-condensing
- In-use cover: Included
- Repeatability (typical): 0.01 g
- Display: Full-color 5.7 in VGA, touch screen
- Dimensions (Width): 230.0 mm (9.1 in)
- Stabilization Time: 1 s
- Dimensions (Length): 393.0 mm (15.5 in)
- Battery Life: Not Applicable
- Auxiliary Display Model: Available as an Accessory
- Minimum Weight (USP, 0.1%, typical): 16 g
- Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
- Linearity ?: 0.02 g
- Test Weight: 10000g, F1
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Legal for Trade: Not Applicable
- Power: AC Adapter (Included)
- Working Environment: 10 degree C - 30 degree C, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Country of origin: US
- Customs tariff number: 9016002000
2 Years Warranty
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery has been delivered. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible... Read More..
We Also Recommend
A&D EJ-54D2 Dual Range Portable Balance 22/52 gx 0.0002/0.001mg, Ext. Cal, 1EA
OHAUS Scout SPX2202, Capacity 2200g x 0.01g Portable Balance Scale 2 Year Warranty
OHAUS 750-S0 Triple Beam 700 Series MECHANICAL BALANCE 610g 0.1g 5 Year WARRANTY
OHAUS TJ611 Triple Beam Junior MECHANICAL BALANCE 610g 0.1g 5Year WARRANTY SCALE
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.