OHAUS EX10201 EXPLORER PRECISION SCALE 10200g 0.1g - 2Y RWARRANTY
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
New Lab Startup Promotion:
Buy any Explorer balance and receive choice of mini hotplate HSMNHP4CAL (30392010), mini stirrer HSMNST4CAL (30392017), fixed speed vortex mixer FXMNFS (30392108), portable pH meter ST300-B (83033962), mini centrifuge FC5306 (30134157).
Offer Valid till date: December 31, 2021
Buy any Explorer or Adventurer balance and receive a FREE SF40A Printer (30064203)
Offer Valid till date: June 30, 2021
*Note: Cannot be combined with any other promotion or special offer. OHAUS EX10201 EXPLORER PRECISION SCALE 10200g 0.1g - 2Y RWARRANTY
- Data Sheets: Data Sheet_EX_(EN)_US, Data Sheet_EX_(EN)
- Installations: Installation Instructions_Draft Shield EX_(EN)
- Manuals: Manual_EX_(EN)
- Spare Part List: Spare Parts List_EX_(EN)
- Quick Starts: Quick Start Guide_EX_(EN)
- Equipped with a weighing cell that's precision-machined from a solid metal block, Explorer balances are extremely accurate and durable, and are ideal for laboratory and industrial environments.
- Explorer features fast stabilization times, optimized linearity and repeatability specifications, enhanced vibration filtering and the choice of traditional calibration or AutoCal models.
- A detachable terminal with a large color touchscreen, programmable IR sensors, and a frameless draftshield make Explorer precision balances easy and convenient to use.
- Maximum Capacity: 10,200 g
- Readability: 0.1 g
- Pan Size (Length): 190.0 mm (7.5 in)
- Pan Size (Width): 200.0 mm (8.0 in)
- Internal Calibration: AutoCal - Automatic
- Draftshield: —
- Net Weight: 5.0 kg (11.0 lb)
- Dimensions (Height): 98.0 mm (3.9 in)
- Working Environment: 50°F – 86°F, 85%RH, non-condensing
- In-use cover: Included
- Repeatability (typical): 0.1 g
- Display: Full-color 5.7 in VGA, touch screen
- Dimensions (Width): 230.0 mm (9.1 in)
- Stabilization Time: 1 s
- Dimensions (Length): 393.0 mm (15.5 in)
- Battery Life: Not Applicable
- Auxiliary Display Model: Available as an Accessory
- Minimum Weight (USP, 0.1%, typical): 160 g
- Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
- Linearity ±: 0.2 g
- Test Weight: 10000g, F1
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Legal for Trade: Not Applicable
- Power: AC Adapter (Included)
- Working Environment: 10°C – 30°C, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Country of origin: US
- Customs tariff number: 8423810040
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.