Ohaus DO Electrode STDO21 Optical Dissolved Oxygen (DO) probe, plastic shaft
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
OHAUS Precision Powers the Starter Electrodes
- All sturdy and durable electrodes are constructed of either plastic or glass shafts and built to withstand daily use.
- All electrodes include a temperature sensor, which powers automatic temperature compensation and ensures accurate measurements.
- All electrodes fit perfectly in the electrode holders on OHAUS bench meters and electrode clips on all OHAUS portable meters.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Measurement Range: 0.00 – 20.0 mg/L(ppm)
- Working Environment: 10°C – 40°C, 85% RH, non-condensing
- Working Environment: 50°F – 104°F, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Net Weight: 105 g (3.7 oz)
- Cable: 1 m
- Product will be used: On a table;Industrial settings;Classroom
- Temperature range: 0 °C ;60 °C
- Dimensions (Ø_Diameter): 16 mm (0.63 in)
- Shaft Material: Plastic
- Electrode Type: DO
- Measurement Range DO: 0 % ;20 ppm
- Dimensions (Length): 125 mm (4.9 in)
- Temperature Sensor: No
- Market Worlds: Education;Laboratory
- Main Purpose: Water Analysis
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 9027905910
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.