Advanced Smart Functionality, Durability, OHAUS Quality and Value NTEP CERTIFIED MEASUREMENT CANADA APPROVED
D71XW60HR1 120lb 0.02lb
The OHAUS DefenderTM 7000 Series is a feature-rich line of bench scales, combining a stainless steel D71XW indicator with a rectangular, painted steel base and a painted steel column. Ideal for shipping and receiving, production, packaging and general commercial and industrial weighing applications, the Defender 7000 offers a multifunctional indicator with multiple weighing units, alpha-numeric keypad and software modes to meet the requirements of industrial and lab applications. With rugged construction, comprehensive yet intuitive software and multiple connectivity options, the Defender 7000 can meet the needs of demanding industrial operations.
Standard Features Include:
All steel construction with stainless steel indicator and painted steel column and base
• 5,000-7,500d default resolution
• Certified resolution up to 1:3,000
• Quick display of results using large dual line LCD with high-contrast white backlight
• Temporary display of 10x readability in weighing mode using quick key press
• Easy to operate with positive feedback 5-function key and alpha-numeric membrane keypad
• Weighs in one or more units: kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz (decimal), tonnes and user-definable custom unit
• Multiple weighing modes including Counting, Percent Weighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing,
Checkweighing, Display Hold, and Accumulation
• 255 item Library data storage function
• Internal power supply with universal line cord or optional NiMH internal rechargeable power
• Includes RS232 interface with GMP/GLP data output including date and time, and
external analog base input for dual-base counting
• Base and indicator connected using quick connect plug
• Options include DC relay control kit, AC relay control kit, RS485/422 and
2nd RS232 interfaces, Alibi memory module
The Defender 7000 Offers Multiple Features and Easy Configuration:
To meet different operational needs, the Defender 7000 includes a suite of configurable software:
• Counting mode for packaging and inventory control, enabling counting into a container or out of a container for bulk operations. Supports a maximum counting resolution to 1:500,000 (minimum APW equal to 0.1d), selectable auto-opti- mization of average piece weight (APW). APW data can be displayed at any time using a quick key press.
• Percent Weighing mode for formulation and mixing applications, with display of reference weight with quick key press.
• Dynamic/Animal Weighing with selectable averaging times from 0-60 seconds.
• Checkweighing function for count and weight checking, with display of results using LCD display and red/yellow/green LEDs. Audible beeper can be configured to prompt when weight is within range, under, over, or under or over range. Target values can be displayed at any time using a quick key press.
• Display Hold mode for weighing large packages, holds last stable weight on display until cleared manually or automatically
• The Defender 7000 weighs in one or more user-selectable units: kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz (decimal), tonnes and user-definable custom unit
• Supports GMP/GLP data output with date, time user ID, project ID and scale ID. The Defender 7000 features selectable print options for data and print format
• Software lockouts for menu items as well as individual key functions to limit operator access to functions
• Library storage for up to 255 memory records that may contain data from a combination of different modes. These refer- ence data can be quickly and conveniently recalled for use with the active mode.
• Multi-language feature allows the user to display operation and menu text in the language of their choice: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian. This allows for convenience and ease of training and operation of the Defender 7000.
• Accumulation mode with statistics feature allows totalizing weight and count values manually or automatically. The total accu- mulated value is displayed in real-time. With the press of the “Info” key, the number of weighments, average, standard devia- tion, minimum, maximum and difference are displayed. These statistical values can also be printed.
• Dual scale connections are built-in for 2-scale counting configuration. Connect two bases, a higher resolution base to opti- mize average piece weight, in conjunction with a large capacity base to weigh/count in bulk.
• Store, view and print over 262,000 date and time-stamped weighing results with the optional Alibi memory kit