Ohaus D52P12RTR1 Bench Scale, 12.5 kg/0.5 g with Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Multifunctional Bench Scale for Standard Industrial Applications
- User-friendly model with an easy-to-use keypad, large backlit display and plain text on-screen prompts which guide you through operation.
- Durable construction with a stainless steel platform, sand gray powder-coated steel frame & aluminum load cell. Defender meets NTEP/Measurement Canada or OIML/EC type approvals (depending on region).
- Features common industrial modes and supports a 50,000-item library with 1,000 user profiles for easy data management. Includes GMP/GLP with time/date for result traceability.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 12.5 kg (25 lb)
- Readability: 0.5 g (0.001 lb)
- Readability (Certified): 2 g (0.005 lb)
- Platform Size (Length): 355 mm (14 in)
- Platform Size (Width): 305 mm (12 in)
- Legal for Trade: NTEP Certified; Measurement Canada Approved
- Power: Rechargeable Battery (Not Included); AC Power (Included)
- Test Weight: 12kg, OIML M1 or ASTM CL4
- Dimensions (Width): 305 mm (12 in)
- Protection Rating: Not Applicable
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Dimensions (Length): 491 mm (19.3 in)
- Display: Dot matrix LCD with white LED backlight
- Platform Construction: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (Height): 574 mm (22.6 in)
- Battery Life: 20 Hours with Rechargeable Battery
- Working Environment: -10°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Communication: Ethernet (Available as an Accessory);2nd RS232/RS485/USB (Available as an Accessory);RS232 (Included);USB Host (Available as an Accessory);WiFi/Bluetooth (Available as an Accessory)
- Additional transport costs: No
- Second Scale Input: Not Applicable
- Outputs: 4 - 20mA; 3 In/4 Out digital I/O
- Net Weight: 11 kg (24.3 lb)
- Working Environment: 14°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Units of Measurement: Metric Tonnes;Gram;Kilogram;Pound;Tonne;Custom;Ounce;Pound:Ounce
- Main Purpose: Legal for Trade;Percent Weighing;Check Weighing;Data Communication;Counting
- Market Worlds: Industrial
- Key Features: Quick and easy to configure;GLPGMP;IndicatorPlatformSeperated;Battery;LFT;Printer
- Product will be used: OnaTable;OntheFloor;WorkinIndustrial;Outdoor
- Typical Areas: In general weighing and basic counting;In a light industrial enviroment;logistics and general high resolution weighing
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 8423810040
We Also Recommend
Adam Equipment GBK 150aM 150lb/60kg, 0.02lb/0.01kg, GBK Bench Checkweighing Scale - 24 Month Warranty
Pennsylvania Scale Company 7500-50 DC, 50 x 0.005 lb, Standard 7500 Count Weigh Scale with Built In Rechargeable Battery Option with 4 Year Warranty
Ohaus R31P6 Ranger 3000 6 kg (15 lb) Capacity, 0.2 g (0.0005 lb) Readability, Compact Bench Scale with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.