Ohaus D50WQV Defender 5000 Stainless Steel Base with Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Durable Bases for the Most Demanding of Industrial Applications
- The W series features a stainless steel platform, frame and IP67 load cell to withstand harsh industrial environments.
- The Defender 5000 bases are equipped with an EasyConnect cable, which allows instant configuration with Defender 5000 (TD52) indicators, speeding up installation.
- Defender 5000 bases are NTEP-certified and Measurement Canada approved. These bases also carry OIML and EC Type approvals, which make them ideal for legal-for-trade use.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 50 kg (100 lb)
- Readability: 2 g (0.005 lb)
- Readability (Certified): 10 g (0.02 lb)
- Platform Size (Width): 610 mm (24 in)
- Platform Size (Length): 610 mm (24 in)
- Legal for Trade: NTEP Certified; Measurement Canada Approved
- Protection Rating: IP67
- Dimensions (Length): 633 mm (24.5 in)
- Dimensions (Height): 130 mm (5.1 in)
- Dimensions (Width): 610 mm (24 in)
- Working Environment: -10°C – 40°C, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Additional transport costs: No
- Net Weight: 31 kg (68.3 lb)
- Working Environment: 14°F – 104°F, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Key Features: IndicatorPlatformSeperated
- Test Weight: 50kg, OIML M1 or ASTM CL F
- Platform Construction: Stainless Steel
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 8423820050
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.