DEFENDER 3000 XTREME WASHDOWN BENCH SCALE
NTEP Certified and Measurement Canada Approved
D32XW150VL 300lb 0.05lb
Designed with affordability in mind, but with no compromise on quality!
The OHAUS Defender 3000 Xtreme Series economy line of bench scales is ideal for general weighing and simple counting applications in wet or damp environments. The Defender 3000 Xtreme Series feature a simple, yet rugged, tubular-frame base design and indicators with tactile keys, backlit LCD display, built- in rechargeable battery operation and flexible mounting capabilities. The Defender 3000 Xtreme Series is the solution to your weighing applications that require dependability within an affordable budget.
Standard Features Include:
• Four capacity models: 60lb/30kg, 150lb/60kg, 300lb/150kg, and 600lb/300kg (depending on unit of calibration)
• Displayed resolution 1:6,000-7,500d
• 304 stainless steel pan with stainless steel frame and stainless steel IP67 load cell
• Indicator features a stainless steel housing with NEMA 4X / IP65 protection
• Adjustable non-slip rubber leveling feet with externally visible level indicator
• Multiple weighing units: lb, oz, lb:oz, kg, g (depending on model)
• Parts counting mode with selectable sample sizes, last sample size and average piece weight data
• 1-in/25mm high LCD weight display with high-contrast backlight
• Built-in RS232 for printing and data connection
• Internal universal switching power supply and 58-hour internal rechargeable battery included
Stainless steel housing with backlit LCD weight display, tactile membrane switches, built-in bidirectional RS232C with manual/continuous/interval printing, hardware configuration lockout switch, internal universal switching power supply and internal sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery. Software included for parts counting mode with selectable sample sizes, selectable span calibration points, averaging level, auto-zero tracking, power saving auto-off, Geo Code geographical gravity calibration adjustment and software menu lockouts. Stainless steel pan with stainless steel tubular frame, non-slip rubber leveling feet with locking nuts, externally visible level bubble, stainless steel IP67 load cell, down-stops for overload protection, hollow tubular stainless steel columns.
• Safety and EMC: EN60950, EN61326, FCC Class A, CE (AC adapter), cULus
• Quality: OHAUS quality management system registered to ISO 9001:2008