Ohaus D150VX Defender Rectangular Washdown Base 300 LB / 150 KG With Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Durable Industrial and Basic Bench Scale Bases
Building on the success of the ChampTM series of bench scales, the new OHAUS DefenderTM Bases offer two levels of durability for the most demanding industrial applications. All Defender Bases offer removable stainless steel weighing pans, IP67 protected single-point loadcells, steel construction, non-slip adjustable feet and integral leveling bubbles.
For standard industrial applications, the Defender Square, Rectangular and Square Washdown Scale Bases (Q, H and W models) offer the same folded and welded steel plate construction found in the popular Champ and Champ II series. For basic use where budget is more of an issue, the Defender Basic Rectangular Bases (B and V models) – available in dry-use and washdown models – offer welded tubular steel construction for economical yet durable performance.
With NTEP certification and Measurement Canada approval, all of these bases can be used for both general applications as well as where legal for trade performance is required.
Standard Features Include:
• Removable stainless steel weighing pans
• Steel frame construction with stainless steel for Washdown models, painted carbon steel for other models
• IP67 protected single point loadcells, with stainless steel loadcells for Washdown models, aluminum loadcells for other models
• Adjustable, non-slip rubber leveling feet and leveling bubble
• 1:5,000 certified performance for Defender Washdown Square and Square Bases (W and Q models), up to 1:3,000 performance for Defender Rectangular Bases (H, V and B models)
DefenderTM Scale Bases
Defender Washdown Square, Square and Rectangular Bases
Removable Stainless Steel Pans
For quick cleaning, all bases come with removable stainless steel pans
Durable Base Frame Construction
Stainless steel pans and stainless
or painted form-and-weld frames
(R, L sizes) provide maximum durability, rigidity and structural integ-
rity. Load-unload cycle tested
to ensure long-term performance.
Fully Adjustable Feet
Four rugged, adjustable feet help prevent slippage on wet or uneven surfaces
Level Bubble Included
Defender Square Washdown Bases feature all stainless steel construction - pans, basework and loadcells, for complete washdown protection. Defender Square and Rectangular Bases are made from painted carbon steel with stainless steel pans and aluminum loadcells.
Capacity x Readability (d): 300 lb x 0.05 lb 150 kg x 20 g
Capacity x Certified/Approved Readability: 300 lb x 0.1 lb 150 kg x 0.05 kg
Load Cell Cable: 6.6 ft / 2 m L x 6-wire
Load Cell Rated Output: 2 mV/V ± 10%
Load Cell Excitation Voltage: Maximum 20V (AC/DC) / Recommended 5~15V (AC/DC)
Load Cell Input / Output Resistance: 410 ± 10 ohms / 350 ± 4 ohms
Operating Temperature: 14°F to 104°F / -10°C to 40°C
Base Dimensions (A x B x C x D x E): 25.6 x 19.7 x 5.6 x 3.5 x 26.6 in 650 x 500 x 143 x 90 x 675 mm
Net Weight: 73 lb / 33 kg
• Rectangular Pan
• All 304 Stainless Steel
• Tubular Steel Frame • Stainless Steel IP67
• 125% Safe Overload
• 3,000d NTEP Certified/
Measurement Canada Approved
• Legal for Trade: NTEP CC No. 01-048A1 for W and Q bases, 99-203A3 for H bases and 08-021 for B, V bases;
Measurement Canada Approval No. AM-5717 for W and Q bases, AM-5667 for H bases and AM-5632 for B and V
• Safety and EMC: cULus 2005/95/EC low voltage directive: EN60950-1:2001, FCC Part 15 Class A 2004/108/EC
EMC directive: EN61326-1:1997; +A1:1998; +A2:2001; + A3>2003
• Other: Compliant to Directive 2002/96/EC on waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) • Quality: OHAUS quality management system registered to ISO 9001:2008
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.