Ohaus D150BX Defender Basic Rectangular Base 300 LB/150 KG Capacity 3YR Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
3 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Economical Base for Industrial Weighing.
- The sturdy tubular 304 stainless steel platform provides ample support for industrial weighing applications.
- The IP67 load cells ensure accurate and repeatable results.
- The non-slip adjustable rubber leveling feet provide stability during the weighing process.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 150 kg (300 lb)
- Readability: 20 g (0.05 lb)
- Readability (Certified): 50 g (0.1 lb)
- Platform Size (Length): 650 mm (25.6 in)
- Platform Size (Width): 500 mm (19.7 in)
- Legal for Trade: NTEP Certified; Measurement Canada Approved
- Protection Rating: IP67
- Test Weight: 150kg, OIML M1 or ASTM CL F
- Net Weight: 28 kg (62 lb)
- Dimensions (Height): 143 mm (5.6 in)
- Dimensions (Width): 500 mm (19.7 in)
- Working Environment: -10°C – 40°C, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions (Length): 650 mm (25.6 in)
- Additional transport costs: No
- Platform Construction: Stainless Steel
- Working Environment: 14°F – 104°F, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Main Purpose: Legal for Trade
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 8423820050
3 Years Warranty
We Also Recommend
Ohaus 30379452, 100.0 kg (250.0 lb) Capacity, 10.0 g (0.02 lb) Readability, D100HL AM Defender H Series Base
Ohaus i-D50K1L, 50 kg (100 lb) Capacity, 5 g (0.01 lb) Readability, Washdown Bench Base with Warranty
Ohaus i-D150K1L, 150 kg (300 lb) Capacity, 10 g (0.02 lb) Readability, Washdown Bench Base with Warranty
Ohaus i-D5K1S, 5 kg (10 lb) Capacity, 0.5 g (0.001 lb) Readability, Washdown Bench Base with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.