Ohaus CLR-LBLFTA015 Aluminum Laboratory Lifts, 132 lbs. Max. Load, 6 x 6" Deck Size
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
LabJaws Ensures Secure Support for Holding Your Labware and Apparatus with Over 130 Options
- Corrosion-resistant lab-frames, rods, and connectors are available in premium stainless steel offering high chemical-resistance and durability. Aluminum offers reliable strength at a lighter weight.
- Simplify lab set up - 13 lab-frame kit options are available with four designed to fit in fume hoods. Build your own support system choosing from a wide selection of rods, bases, and connectors.
- Lab-lifts are convenient adjustable lifting platforms. Exceptional strength and durability for holding small lab equipment such as glassware, hot plates, and water baths at different heights.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Type: Lab Lift
- Material: Aluminum
- Height Range: 76 mm ;248
- Platform Size (Length): 152 mm (6 in)
- Maximum Capacity: 59.87 kg (132 lb)
- Platform Size (Width): 152 mm (6 in)
- Country of origin: US
- Customs tariff number: 8205700090
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I am asking for item itself 1 how much is it weight? 2 when you flattered how high the top from the floor? Thank you Roger
weight: 4.4 lb
Hieght: 9.75 inchs
1. How much lb is it weight? 2. When you flattered how high is it? Thank you
Maximum lb weight is 132lbs - 59.87 kg
Hieght Range 76 mm -- 248