OHAUS 720-S0 MECHANICAL BALANCE 610g 0.1g 5 Year WARRANTY
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
5 Year WARRANTY.
30 days returns. See details
The Standard by Which All Other Mechanical Balances Are Measured.
- Superior magnetic damping provides stable results three times faster than any other three-beam balance on the market.
- Five weighing pans of different sizes and designs can accommodate materials for a variety of weighing applications.
- A counterbalancing knob provides quick zeroing of the balance while a self-aligning beam helps ensure accurate results.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 610 g
- Readability: 0.1 g
- Pan Size (Length): 305.0 mm (12.0 in)
- Pan Size (Width): 188.0 mm (7.4 in)
- Pan Size (Height): 43.0 mm (1.7 in)
- Pan Type: Stainless Steel Scoop
- Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
- Test Weight: 500g, OIML M1 or ASTM CL F
- Dimensions (Width): 168.0 mm (6.31 in)
- Linearity ±: 0.1 g
- Dimensions (Length): 374.0 mm (14.71 in)
- Dimensions (Height): 168.0 mm (6.61 in)
- Power: No Power Required
- Net Weight: 2.2 kg
- Units of Measurement: Gram
- Market Worlds: Laboratory; Education
- Key Features: MechanicalNotelectronic; SmallPortable
- Product will be used: Classroom;Outdoor;OnaTable;WorkinIndustrial
- Typical Areas: In a classroom;In a laboratory;In an intrinsically safe environment;where mobility is important
- Country of origin: PL
- Customs tariff number: 8423810050
5 Year WARRANTY
We Also Recommend
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS Scout SPX2202, Capacity 2200g x 0.01g Portable Balance Scale 2 Year Warranty
OHAUS TJ611 Triple Beam Junior MECHANICAL BALANCE 610g 0.1g 5Year WARRANTY SCALE
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.