Ohaus i-D61PW12WQR6 Defender 6000 12.5 kg (25 lb) Capacity, 0.5 g (0.001 lb) Readability, Hybrid Bench Scale
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Washdown Bench Scale for Standard Industrial Applications
Defender 6000 indicator constructed of polycarbonate stands up to harsh cleaning in processing and packaging environments with IP68 immersion/IP69K washdown protection.
Large, bright backlit LCD clearly displays results for fast processing. The color bar can be used for quick checking of package weights for fast go/no-go alert.
Durably constructed with a 304 stainless steel platform, frame, IP67 loadcell, Defender 6000 hybrid meets NTEP/Measurement Canada approvals.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 12.5 kg (25 lb)
- Readability: 0.5 g (0.001 lb)
- Readability (Certified): 5 g (0.005 lb)
- Platform Size (Length): 305 mm (12 in)
- Platform Size (Width): 305 mm (12 in)
- Legal for Trade: NTEP Certified; Measurement Canada Approved
- Power: 6 D (LR20) batteries (included)
- Outputs: Not Applicable
- Dimensions (Length): 442 mm (17.4 in)
- Dimensions (Width): 305 mm (12 in)
- Net Weight: 12 kg (26.5 lb)
- Protection Rating: IP69k; IP68
- Display: 7-Segment LCD with white backlight, height 45mm + 3 Color Checkweigh LED
- Dimensions (Height): 604 mm (23.8 in)
- Working Environment: -10°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Communication: Infrared radio communication kit (available as an accessory)
- Working Environment: 14°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Units of Measurement: Metric Tons;Gram;Kilogram;Ounce;Pound;Pound:Ounce
- Test Weight: 12kg, OIML M1 or ASTM CL4
- Battery Life: 1600 Hours with Disposable Batteries
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Platform Construction: Stainless Steel
- Additional transport costs: No
- Second Scale Input: Not Applicable
- Main Purpose: Wet Area Products;Legal for Trade;Percent Weighing;Check Weighing;Data Communication;Counting
- Market Worlds: Industrial; Food
- Key Features: Quick and easy to configure;GLPGMP;IndicatorPlatformSeperated;Battery;LFT
- Product will be used: On a table;On the floor;Work in Industrial;In Wet
- Typical Areas: In advanced checkweighing applications;In general weighing and food preparation where food certification is required;In general weighing and wet environments;In food processing and preparation where environment may be wet;environment may be wet or more industrial;In pharmaceutical production
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 8423810040
We Also Recommend
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS RANGER RC31P30 30000g 1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT COUNTING SCALE NTEP With Warranty
Ohaus PR322N/E Electronic Precision Balance 320 g/0.01 g with Warranty
OHAUS AX4201 ADVENTURER PRECISION BALANCE 4200 g 0.1 g - 2 YEAR WARRANTY
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.