Ohaus i-D61PW12K1R6 Defender 6000 12.5 kg (25 lb) Capacity, 1 g (0.002 lb) Readability, Washdown Bench Scale
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Advanced IP68/IP69k Washdown Bench Scale
Defender 6000 stands up to harsh cleaning in processing and packaging environments with IP68 immersion/IP69K washdown protection, 316 stainless steel base and hermetically-sealed load cell.
Durable Defender 6000 is NSF certified, supporting HACCP systems with a 316 stainless steel base and sturdy indicator providing corrosion protection in food, chemical processing, and packaging.
Versatile scales include fast weight display and multiple software modes to meet food, chemical processing, and packaging needs.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 12.5 kg (25 lb)
- Readability: 1 g (0.002 lb)
- Readability (Certified): 5 g (0.005 lb)
- Platform Size (Length): 300 mm (11.8 in)
- Platform Size (Width): 300 mm (11.8 in)
- Legal for Trade: NTEP Certified; Measurement Canada Approved
- Power: 6 D (LR20) batteries (included)
- Test Weight: 12kg, OIML M1 or ASTM CL4
- Dimensions (Width): 300 mm (11.8 in)
- Protection Rating: IP69k; IP68
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Dimensions (Length): 427 mm (16.8 in)
- Display: 7-Segment LCD with white backlight, height 45mm + 3 Color Checkweigh LED
- Platform Construction: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (Height): 504 mm (19.8 in)
- Battery Life: 1600 Hours with Disposable Batteries
- Working Environment: -10°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Communication: Infrared radio communication kit (available as an accessory)
- Additional transport costs: No
- Second Scale Input: Not Applicable
- Outputs: Not Applicable
- Net Weight: 11.2 kg (24.7 lb)
- Working Environment: 14°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Units of Measurement: Metric Tons;Gram;Kilogram;Pound;Ounce;Pound:Ounce
- Main Purpose: Wet Area Products;Legal for Trade;Percent Weighing;Check Weighing;Data Communication;Counting
- Market Worlds: Industrial; Food
- Key Features: Quick and easy to configure;GLPGMP;IndicatorPlatformSeperated;Battery;LFT
- Product will be used: On a table;On the floor;Work in Industrial;In Wet
- Typical Areas: In advanced checkweighing applications;In general weighing and food preparation where food certification is required;In general weighing and wet environments;In food processing and preparation where environment may be wet;environment may be wet or more industrial;In pharmaceutical production
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 8423810040
We Also Recommend
Adam Equipment GBK 150aM 150lb/60kg, 0.02lb/0.01kg, GBK Bench Checkweighing Scale - 24 Month Warranty
Pennsylvania Scale Company 7500-50 DC, 50 x 0.005 lb, Standard 7500 Count Weigh Scale with Built In Rechargeable Battery Option with 4 Year Warranty
Pennsylvania Scale Company 7500-100, 100 x 0.01 lb, Standard 7500 Count Weigh Scale with 4 Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.