Ohaus i-D61XWE5K1S6 Defender 6000 5 kg (10 lb) Capacity, 0.5 g (0.001 lb) Readability, Washdown Bench Scale
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Advanced IP68/IP69k Washdown Bench Scale
Defender 6000 stands up to harsh cleaning in processing and packaging environments with IP68 immersion/ IP69K washdown protection, 316 stainless steel base and hermetically-sealed load cell.
Durable Defender 6000 is NSF certified, supporting HACCP systems with a 316 stainless steel base and sturdy indicator providing corrosion
protection in food, chemical processing, and packaging. Versatile scales include fast weight display and multiple software modes to meet food, chemical processing, and packaging needs.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 5 kg (10 lb)
- Readability: 0.5 g (0.001 lb)
- Readability (Certified): 1 g (0.002 lb)
- Platform Size (Length): 250 mm (9.8 in)
- Platform Size (Width): 250 mm (9.8 in)
- Legal for Trade: NTEP Certified; Measurement Canada Approved
- Power: Rechargeable Battery (not included); AC Power (included)
- Test Weight: 5000g, OIML M1 or ASTM CL F
- Dimensions (Width): 250 mm (11.9 in)
- Protection Rating: IP69k; IP68
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Dimensions (Length): 376 mm (14.8 in)
- Display: 7-Segment white LED, height 20mm + 3 color checkweigh dot matrix LED
- Platform Construction: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (Height): 518 mm (20.4 in)
- Battery Life: Not Applicable
- Working Environment: -10°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Communication: Ethernet (available as an accessory);2nd RS232/RS485/USB (available as an accessory);RS232;USB Host;WiFi/Bluetooth (available as an accessory)
- Additional transport costs: No
- Second Scale Input: Not Applicable
- Outputs: 4-20 mA;0–10V;2 In/4 Out digital I/O
- Net Weight: 10.5 kg (23.2 lb)
- Working Environment: 14°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Units of Measurement: Gram;Kilogram;Pound;Ounce;Pound:Ounce
- Main Purpose: Wet Area Products;Legal for Trade;Filling;Percent Weighing;Check Weighing;Data Communication;Counting
- Market Worlds: Industrial; Food
- Key Features: Quick and easy to configure;GLPGMP;IndicatorPlatformSeperated;LFT;Printer;WIFI connection
- Product will be used: On a table;On the floor;Industrial settings;In Wet
- Typical Areas: In advanced checkweighing applications;In general weighing and food preparation where food certification is required;In general weighing and wet environments;In food processing and preparation where environment may be wet;environment may be wet or more industrial;In pharmaceutical production
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 8423810040
We Also Recommend
Adam Equipment GBK 150aM 150lb/60kg, 0.02lb/0.01kg, GBK Bench Checkweighing Scale - 24 Month Warranty
Pennsylvania Scale Company 7500-50 DC, 50 x 0.005 lb, Standard 7500 Count Weigh Scale with Built In Rechargeable Battery Option with 4 Year Warranty
Ohaus R31P6 Ranger 3000 6 kg (15 lb) Capacity, 0.2 g (0.0005 lb) Readability, Compact Bench Scale with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.