Ohaus 30500610 Guardian 7000 Hotplate-Stirrer, 18L Capacity, Ceramic Plate 120V
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Guardian 7000 Hotplate-Stirrer, 18L Capacity, Ceramic Plate 120V
Dependable Hotplate Stirrers with Superior Safety Features and Intelligent Performance
- Protect your lab with patented SmartPresence technology. This exclusive state-of-the-art technology can recognize a user nearby and if no one is detected the heating function will safely shut off.
- Safely control maximum temperature. The SmartHeat feature allows you to set the maximum temperature of the hotplate stirrer preventing overheating of sensitive samples keeping the user & sample safe.
- Safeguard operators - the SmartHousing remains cool to the touch at all temperature settings. The large hot top light can be seen across the lab and illuminates when the heater is above 40°C.
- Function: Heating and Stirring
- Capacity (text): 18 L
- Plate Construction: Ceramic
- Plate Size (Width): 10.0 in
- Plate Size (Length): 10.0 in
- Plate Size (Length): 254.0 mm
- Plate Size (Width): 254.0 mm
- Temperature Range: Ambient + 5°C – 500°C
- Speed Range: 60 rpm – 1,600 rpm
- Temperature probe: Pt1000
- Net Weight: 5.2 kg (11.5 lb)
- Speed Range (text): 60 to 1600 rpm
- Calibration: Temperature calibration
- Speed Stability: +/-2%
- Dimensions (Height): 123.0 mm (4.8 in)
- Safety Certification: TUV
- Working Environment: 41°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Display: Custom Backlit LCD
- In-use cover: Included
- Temp. Stability: +/-1% Plate, below 100°C +/-1°C and +/-0.5% Probe, below 100°C +/-1°C
- Dimensions (Length): 415.0 mm (16.3 in)
- Control: Digital
- Power Consumption: 1,210 W
- Dimensions (Width): 286.0 mm (11.25 in)
- Timer: 1 minute – 99 hours, 59 minutes
- Working Environment: 5°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Power: 120V, 11.2A, 50/60Hz
- Temp. Accuracy: Plate +/-5°C (after SPC) and Probe +/-0.5°C (after SPC)
- Country of origin: US
- Customs tariff number: 8419899585
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.