Most Comprehensive Selection in the Industry
- Anodized aluminum blocks for microtubes, tubes, vials, centrifuge tubes, PCR tubes/strips/plates, microplates, & cuvettes. Solid blocks can be used for slides or drilled out to meet your custom needs.
- Baths are ideal for holding multiple size tubes, irregular samples, or when the specific block size does not exist. Silica offers a more uniform temperature while S/S shot heats up to temp. faster.
- Kit includes a PT100 RTD temp probe, 18 in. (45.7 cm) S/S support rod, thermometer clamp and hook connector. Enables unit to read actual block or sample temp. & display that temp on the control panel.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Dry Block Heater, 1 Block, HB1DG, US
- Dry Block Heater, 1 Block, HB1AL, US
- Dry Block Heater, Heat Lid, HB2DGHL, US
- Dry Block Heater, 2 Block, HB2AL, US
- Dry Block Heater, 2 Block, HB2DG, US
- Dry Block Heater, 4 Block, HB4AL, US
- Dry Block Heater, 4 Block, HB4DG, US
- Dry Block Heater, 6 Block, HB6AL, US
- Dry Block Heater, 6 Block, HB6DG, US
- Country of origin: US
- Customs tariff number: 7326908688