OHAUS EX2202/E Precision Electronic Balance 2, 200g/0.01g with Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Flagship Balances from OHAUS
- Equipped with a weighing cell that's precision-machined from a solid metal block, Explorer balances are extremely accurate and durable, and are ideal for laboratory and industrial environments.
- Features such as four-level user management with password protection and a non-editable system log plus a high level of configuration make Explorer balances well suited for regulated applications.
- A detachable terminal with a large color touchscreen, programmable IR sensors, and a frameless draftshield make Explorer precision balances easy and convenient to use.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 2,200 g
- Readability: 0.01 g
- Pan Size (Length): 190 mm (7.5 in)
- Pan Size (Width): 200 mm (8 in)
- Internal Calibration: Not Applicable
- Draftshield: —
- Test Weight: 2000g, OIML F1 or ASTM CL 2
- Auxiliary Display Model: Available as an Accessory
- Additional transport costs: No
- Battery Life: Not Applicable
- Linearity ±: 0.02 g
- Inuse cover: Included
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Minimum Weight (USP, 0.1%, typical): 16 g
- Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (Height): 98 mm (3.9 in)
- Dimensions (Width): 230 mm (9.1 in)
- Stabilization Time: 1 s
- Dimensions (Length): 393 mm (15.5 in)
- Display: Full-color 5.7 in VGA, touch screen
- Legal for Trade: Not Applicable
- Power: AC Adapter (Included)
- Working Environment: 10°C – 30°C, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Communication: Ethernet (available as an accessory);USB (Included);RS232 (Included)
- Repeatability, typical: 0.01 g
- Net Weight: 4.3 kg (9.5 lb)
- Working Environment: 50°F – 86°F, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Units of Measurement: Singapore Tael;Ounce Troy;Pennyweight;Grain;Kilogram;Tical;Custom;Milligram;Momme;Newton;Baht;Taiwan Tael;Gram;Hong Kong Tael;Pound;Tola;Mesghal;Carat;Ounce
- Main Purpose: Differential Weighing;Pipette Calibration;Formulation;Filling;Percent Weighing;Check Weighing;Data Communication;Weigh Below;Counting;Density Determination;Statistics/SQC
- Market Worlds: Pharmacy;Laboratory
- Key Features: GLPGMP;IndicatorPlatformSeperated;LFT;Printer
- Product will be used: On a table;Work in Industrial;Classroom
- Typical Areas: In a classroom
- Gross Weight (Shipping): 5 kg
- Net Weight (Shipping): 5 kg
- Length (Shipping): 55 cm
- Width (Shipping)38.5 cm
- Height (Shipping)29.2 cm
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 9016002000
We Also Recommend
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS Scout SPX2202, Capacity 2200g x 0.01g Portable Balance Scale 2 Year Warranty
OHAUS TJ611 Triple Beam Junior MECHANICAL BALANCE 610g 0.1g 5Year WARRANTY SCALE
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.