Foredom Mobile Work Station with Powered Up/Down Motion with Warranty
Handling 7-10 business days
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Foredom's Mobile Work Station is a unique and versatile solution for small and crowded labs, studios and other work spaces. Its tower structure, with built-in electrical outlets, allows users to stack multiple powered devices that would overwhelm most work surfaces.
The Station has a motorized lift that adjusts the top platform up and down to work sitting or standing. Its heavy duty casters provide ease of transport for shared use wherever needed.
The Mobile Work Station brings together combinations of Foredom and other power equipment in a footprint of only 16" x 22. The only requirement is to be near an electrical outlet for powering up the unit and its 3-plug power strip. The unit comes assembled except for the middle shelf. The front pivoting kickstand enhances stability for safely managing different pieces of equipment.
Its 3-tier design gives you multiple options for arranging your equipment. Top and Bottom Platforms, Middle Shelf and Extension Trays have a 1/4" lip to help secure tools:
- Top Work Platform: 14-3/8 square. It features extension trays that swing out to hold workpieces and other small objects. Each tray is 8 x 4-1/4.
- Middle Shelf: 12-1/4 x 12-5/8. It comes with a removable yoke for mounting a flexible shaft motor. With the yoke removed, the shelf is great for holding micromotors and other tools.
- Lower Platform: 15-5/8 x 9-3/4 tray for tools and storage. When removed, it reveals holes designed for securely mounting Foredom's new MADC20 Dust Collector with its casters off.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Weight: 44 lb
- Ship Weight: 53 lb via UPS
- Shipping Dimensions:
- 34-1/2 x 22-1/4 x 20
- Height from Floor to Top of Work Platform: 43-1/2 at highest setting, 30-1/2" at lowest setting
- Footprint: 16 x 22"
- Power Cord: 6? long
- Universal Voltage:
110/120 Volt, 50/60 Hz, comes with US plug. 220 Volt plug options available.
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.