Foredom K.5200 Deluxe Woodcarving Kit with 2 Handpieces 230 Volt
Handling 7-10 business days
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
Two Year Limited Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Use Product Options Menu to Select Speed Control Power Cord Plug Style: K.5200-21 (United Kingdom), K.5200-22 (Continental European), K.5240-26 (Australian).
PrePackaged Tool Kits contain just about everything you need to get to work- motor, speed control, handpiece and accessories. They take the guesswork out of product selection, offer the best value, and feature smart tool combinations for specific applications.
230 Volt Woodcarving Kit K.5200-2 has a Total Retail Value of $546. Motor and Speed Control carry a 2-Year Limited Warranty.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
1. Series SR Motor: Foredom's most popular and best motor for general use. The 1/6 hp, ball bearing, hang-up style M.SR runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It offers substantially more power than any of our older universal motors - 66% more than Series CC and 33% more than Series S and old SR motors. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and our standard 39" long key-tip inner shaft and outer sheath for connecting to any of Foredoms interchangeable handpieces.
2. C.SCH-2 Speed Control: Offers the same electronics and smooth control as the C.FCH-2 but in a much heavier, cast iron housing. The added weight eliminates any unexpected movement of the control along the floor. The bottom surface of the speed control is covered with non-skid material. CSA listed. 7" long, 5" wide, 2-1/2" high, 6 lb/2.7 kg packaged wt.
3. H.44T Handpiece: This collet style handpiece is popular among woodcarvers as it accommodates larger accessories with shank diameters up to 1/4". It comes with 3/32", 1/8" and 1/4" collets. The tapered design allows for close and safe work. The H.44T is a member of the Foredom system of interchangeable handpieces
4. H.28 Handpiece: This is also a collet style handpiece that comes supplied with 3/32" and 1/8" collets. It has a very slender design and tapered front grip that is only 1/2" in diameter. It can be held in a "pencil grip" fashion for very close work in hard-to-reach places. The H.28 is a member of the Foredom system of interchangeable handpieces
5. AKWK53 Accessory Kit (see complete product listing below):
27 pc. assortment with 3/32", 1/8" and 1/4" shank accessories. It includes many unique items from Foredom- Scotch-Brite Radial Bristle Discs, Purple Ceramic Sanding Bands and Discs, Typhoon Burs, V Stones, CeramCut Blue Stones, and more
6. Fur, Feathers, and Fins:
3 disc DVD set with in-depth instruction for beginning woodcarvers as well as detailed tips for more advanced power woodcarvers who want to enhance their technique. Filmed at the Vermont studio of renowned carver, Frank Russell, Fur, Feathers, & Fins shows the many steps involved in bringing simple blocks of tupelo wood to life. In over 3 hours of video material, Frank walks you through the set up of his work space, the tools he uses, safety concerns and lots more. He covers in great detail the carving of 3 different animal projects: A Cotton Tail Rabbit, Mallard Drake Duck, and Small Mouth Bass. Frank's congenial manner and accomplished teaching style lend to the enjoyment of learning to carve.
7. Flexible shaft grease
Accessory Kit AKWK53 consists of the following (we reserve the right to substitute comparable accessories when needed):
|A-10082||1||Rotating Bur Holder, 1/4", 1/8" holes & cup|
|A-4511-6||1||3M Radial Bristle Disc, 3/4", 80 grit|
|A-4922||3||Purple Ceramic Sanding Bands, 1/2" x 1/2", 60 grit|
|A-4923||3||Purple Ceramic Sanding Bands, 1/2" x 1/2", 80 grit|
|A-4924||3||Purple Ceramic Sanding Bands, 1/2" x 1/2", 120 grit|
|A-4926||3||Purple Ceramic Sanding Bands, 1/2" x 1/2", 220 grit|
|A-7145||1||Vanadium Steel Cutter, Knife Edge, 3/8" dia. x 9/16", 1/8" Shank|
|A-CK396||1||CeramCut Blue Stone Point, Round Top Taper, 1/8" dia. x 1/2" long, 3/32" Shank, 120 Grit|
|A-CK897||1||CeramCut Blue Stone Point, Flat Top Taper, 3/32" dia. x 3/8" long, 1/8" Shank, 120 Grit|
|A-CK8302||1||CeramCut Blue Stone Point, Ball Nose, 1/8" dia. x 1/2" long, 1/8" Shank, 120 Grit|
|A-KB14522||1||Typhoon Carbide Bur, Cylinder, Coarse, Plain End, 9/16" x 3/4", 1/4" Shank|
|A-KB32519||1||Typhoon Carbide Bur, Cylinder, Fine, 5/16" x 1/2", 3/32" Shank|
|A-KB32718||1||Typhoon Carbide Bur, Ball Nose, Coarse, 5/16" dia. x 1/2" long, 3/32" Shank|
|A-M1||1||Mandrel, 3/32" Shank x 1/16" Arbor Hole Capacity|
|A-M26||1||Mandrel, Sandpaper, 1/8" Shank|
|A-PD26||1||Plated Diamond Point, Ball, 4.3mm dia. x 3.8mm long, 2.35mm (3/32") Shank, 125-180 Micron (120-200 Grit)|
|A-PD10||1||Plated Diamond Point, Cylinder, 4.0mm dia. x 8.0mm long, 2.35mm (3/32") Shank, 125-180 Micron (120-200 Grit)|
|A-SD188||1||Rubber Sanding Drum Mandrel, 1/2" x 1/2", 1/8" Shank|
|A-V356||1||V Series Point, 1/8" shank, Cylinder, 3/8 dia. X 3/8 h, 46/60 grit|
Two Year Limited Warranty
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible for... Read More..
We Also Recommend
Foredom K.1050-2 Brushless Kit, High Torque and Speed, 2.35mm (3/32") or 1/8" Collet, 230V - International with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.