Foredom K.2293 PowerGraver Kit M.PGX Motor H.9D Handpiece Dial Speed Control Two-year limited warranty
Handling 7-10 business days
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
Two year limited warranty.
30 days returns. See details
The PowerGraver provides a power assist to stone setting and engraving operations. It is a dedicated unit with specialized components used for Bead, Prong, Channel, Hammer and Bezel Setting, Engraving and other Decorative Work.
Two-year limited warranty on motor and control.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
1. M.PGX Motor is designed for high torque/low speed applications with permanently lubricated ball bearings for quiet trouble-free performance. The smooth running, permanent magnet motor comes equipped standard length key-tip shaft, an extra flexible neoprene sheath and 6' long power cord.
2. H.9D Handpiece works and feels like a hand engraving tool with the added advantages of greater control and the ability to adjust the impact force. This collet type handpiece has a special quick disconnect that fits ONLY the M.PGX motor sheath. Comes with 116", 332", 3mm and 18" collets.
3. C.EMGX Dial Speed Control used to vary and set speed from Off to 2,800 RPM.
4. C.FCGX On/Off Foot Switch- Momentary On. This control allows you to turn motor on and off without using the manual switch.
5. 32-minute Instructional DVD.
HP10215 Carbide Stylus, HP10177P Anvil Point, Set of 4 Gravers - #52 Round, #3 Onglette, #2 Bevel, #40 Flat
Flexible Shaft Grease
Two year limited warranty
We Also Recommend
Ohaus T31P Mild Steel Scale Indicator With LCD Display NTEP Legal For Trade NEW
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.