Foredom K.1054 Micromotor Kit, Brushless & Brush, 3/32", 230V
Handling 7-10 business days
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Brushless Kit runs up to 50,000 RPM. Both Brushless and Brush Type Handpieces come with 2.35mm (3/32") or 1/8" collet. See Product Options to select Collet Sizes.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Weight: 12.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 12 × 10 × 12 in
- Power Plug Option: -2 - N. American, -21 - United Kingdom, -22 - Continental Europe, -26 - Australia
This brushless micromotor is excellent for usage at high, medium and low speed.
- High Speed provides smooth, clean, and sharp detailing in metal and wood. It' also great for bright-cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing, and polishing. You never need to changes the brushes on this handpiece.
- Medium Speed is ideal for effortless and fast stock removal in wood, diestone, or acrylics.
- Low Speed offers extra control and power for stone setting and milling.
K.1054 Dual Port/Dual Handpiece Kit:
- Brushless rotary handpiece connects to Port B located in the back of the control box. It runs virtually vibration free with high torque throughout the entire speed range of 1,000-50,000 rpm. Comes with choice of 2.35mm (3/32") or 1/8" collet installed. See additional specs below.
- Brush type rotary handpiece operates at speeds up to 38,000 RPM and comes with choice of 2.35mm (3/32") or 1/8" collet installed. Connects to Port A in the front of the control. See additional specs below.
- Sophisticated control box with digital display, variable speed foot pedal, 2 handpiece cradles, and an extra fuse also included. See additional specs below.
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Brushless motor design carbon brushes NEVER need changing
- Maximum Torque or Watts Output 10 oz. in or 70mNm or 230W. Powerful even at minimum speeds
- Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration
- Additional port for Brush Type Micromotor Handpiece
HP4-817-2 (230V) Control Box and Front Panel LED
- 50/60 Hz, 100VA, 5.4" wide, 9.1" deep, 7" high
- Dial speed control sets precise speed and torque
- Digital display for precise speed setting: Auto cruise, Forward or Reverse rotation, Dial or Foot speed control
- Built in overload protection
- Brushless micromotor handpiece connects to port on back side of control box
- Brush type handpiece connects to port in front.
H.MH-150 Brushless Handpiece/Motor
- 6.3" long, 1.06" motor diameter, .75" grip diameter, 8.4 oz/237.7 gr., 115 volt
- Ergonomic and brushless with long-lasting ceramic ball bearings
- Bur changes are quick and easy with a simple twist of the front section of the Handpiece
- Comes with either 2.35mm (3/32") or 1/8" collet installed.
H.MH-170 Brush Type Rotary Handpiece/Motor
- 6.2" overall length, 5/8" grip diameter, 1" motor diameter, 7.3 oz./208 gr., DC30V/1.2A. CE
- Slender, contoured grip for precise and very high speed work up to 38,000 rpm.
- Fan cooled, brush-type continuous duty motor that runs cool and vibration free with permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no lubrication.
- Select a 2.35mm (3/32") or 1/8" collet installed. Bur changes are quick and easy with a simple twist of the front section of the Handpiece.
- Collet Adapters are available for simplifying changes between accessories with different shank sizes.
- Comes supplied in Kits K.1070 and K.1090. Also works with the same HP4-917 Control Unit that comes with Micromotor Kits K.1020 and K.1080.
HP7-7060 Foot Speed Control
- Variable speed foot control works with control box HP4-717. Varies speed from 1,000 - 50,000 RPM.
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.