Foredom 2″ Angle Grinder Attachment
Handling 7-10 business days
To use this Angle Grinder Attachment, you need a Foredom H.30 handpiece. Use the menu above to select the right Kit.
- Most users who need a handpiece will want the AK69130 with H.30® handpiece. It works with a standard Foredom Key tip flexible shaft.These two are less common:
- For a Square drive shaft you need H.30H handpiece – the kit is AK69130H kit.
For a Slip Joint (usually European-style) shaft you need H.30SJ handpiece – the kit is AK69130SJ kit.Foredom's Angle Grinder attachment is designed for use with our most popular H.30 Chuck-Style Handpiece. This quality-machined, sturdy, and compact device works with 2″ and smaller discs and 2″ wheels with 3/8″ arbor holes. We offer 100+ accessories for this versatile product that can be used to grind, sand, and polish on various types of materials including metal, wood, stone, glass, ceramics, bondo and more. Four new Screw-Lok accessories have been added to this kit at no extra charge. See Kit contents below.Optimum Operated Speed: 10,000 to 15,000 RPM, Maximum Speed: 18,000 RPM for short intervals
1 to .75 Gear Reduction
Use in Forward Rotation ONLY.
Angle Grinder comes with the following:
- A-2202 Flap Wheel (installed), 120 grit
- A-4592 Imperial Microfinishing Film PSA Disc, 600 grit
- A-4593 Imperial Microfinishing Film PSA Disc, 400 grit
- A-4594 Imperial Microfinishing Film PSA Disc, 320 grit
- A-5632 Aluminum Oxide PSA Sanding Disc, 60 grit
- Screw-Lok Discs:
- A-3602 Aluminum Oxide Sandpaper Disc, 40 grit 6-holes
- A-3603 Aluminum Oxide Sandpaper Disc, 80 grit 6-holes
- A-3604 Aluminum Oxide Sandpaper Disc, 120 grit 6-holes
- A-3606 Aluminum Oxide Sandpaper Disc, 240 grit 6-holes
- A-3522 Abrasive Pad, 80 grit
- A-69225 Screw-Lok Disc Mandrel
- A-69222 Velcro-type Disc Mandrel
- A-10041 PSA Velcro Discs (5)
- A-69210 Drive Cup
- A-69217 Face Spanner Wrench
- A-69218 Open-End Wrench
- A-69219 Hex Wrench, 3mm
- A-69212L Long Hub, 8mm high, 14mm long mounting screw
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.