Flight Dental System TL-1006T Flight Torch LED Dual Track Mount Light (Light and Monitor Mount Only)
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Flight Torch LED Dual Track Mount Light
The Flight Dental Systems Dual Track Light System is built with a unique dual carriage system mounted parallel to one another. The innovative trolley design allows for independent movement of the monitor and Polaris or IRIS LED light along the entire length of the track without any obstruction. In addition, the protective energy chain will help to protect against electrical and video wire damages from any twisting and bending caused during movement. The IRIS LED light features an indirect reflected LED module with touch pad control for preset settings including: cure safe, surgical and natural daylight modes. In addition, with a CRI of 90+ it is the best LED operating light on the market.
The Flight Dental Systems Dual Track Light System is built with a unique dual carriage system mounted parallel to one another. The innovative trolley design allows for independent movement of the monitor and IRIS LED light along the entire length of the track without any obstruction.
The IRIS LED light features a cast aluminum shell, adjustable color temperature and intensity adjustments. It comes with a touch pad for control and also 3 preset modes for easy adjustment. Available in RAL 9016 (White) only and available with Polaris LED or IRIS LED. Polaris LED not available in North America.
- LED Lamp: 3.5 watt LED (4x LED Bulbs) , < 15w power consumption
- Input Voltage: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz
- Output Voltage: AC 12V or 24V
- Color Temperature: 5000-5500K
- Light Intensity (Lux): 8,000 – 30,000 Lux
- Focal Length: 27.6" (70 cm)
- Light Pattern: 3.15" x 6.3" (8cm x 16cm)
- Track Systems Monitor: 17″ – 19″ Square Monitor
- Monitor Mount Design: Fit Monitor with 75mm or 100mm VESA nount
- Max Monitor Weight: 17 lbs
- Monitor Arm Pre-Wiring: (12 Volt, 5 Amp) VGA video and 3.5mm Stereo Audio
- Direct LED Light Bulbs- 50,000hr life expectancy
- Energy Efficient, No Heat Production
- Triple Axis movement of Light Head
- Sensor control for on/off of light
- Removable handles for cleaning
- Shadow less Rectangular Pattern
- Provides audio, visual, and illumination solutions
- "By-Pass" system enables correct placement of monitor and light
- Ease of operation of the balanced monitor arm offers versatility and flexibility
- Monitor can accept HD digital cable, satellite, DVI/VGA, and DVD. Remote operated
- Multiple lights and monitors may be added
- Standard Configuration is with a HDMI connector
- HDMI over CAT6 cabling with amplfier and repeater built in
- FLT-D-116 Replacement LED Light bulb
- FLT-D-130 Replacement Handles
- FLT-D-125 Replacement Main Control Board
- FLT-D-098 24 V Transformer (Power Cord and Transformer)
- LP-2140 40" Light Post for 2" Post bracket (Fit only Flight Lights)
**Specify 8', 9' or 10'
**Monitor Sold Separately
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.