Flight Dental System TL-1005I Gcomm IRIS Single Mount Track Light
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Gcomm IRIS Single Mount Track Light
The IRIS LED light is the only LED light used in dental applications with the technology to adjust the color temperature from 4.200-6.000 Kelvin and light intensity from 8.000-35.000 lux. Recent studies have shown that by adjusting the color temperature in surgical procedures, it can increase concentration and contrast between different soft tissues. In addition, the absence of UV (Ultra Violet) and IR (Infrared) radiation has shown to increase patient and operator comfort. The life expectancy of our LEDs are about 50.000 hours compared to a good halogen bulb which last between 3000-5000 hours.
IRIS LEDs is made entirely in aluminum which can be powder coated in all RAL colors. The new aluminum handles also provides strength in maneuvering the operating light across its triple axis. The handle also has a removable sheath that can be taken off for autoclaving.
The Flight Dental Systems Single Track Light System is built with a unique carriage made using a strong extruded aluminium frame. The innovative trolley design allows the IRIS LED light to be positioned effortlessly with a single hand.
The Single Track Light System from Flight Dental Systems offers the same great as its patent pending dual track light system. Using a aluminium extruded frame the single track light systems provides the strongest most precise track system on the market. The trolley and custom designed rollers provides an exceptionally smooth and sturdy movement along the entire track system. In addition, the protective energy chain will help to protect against electrical wire damages from any twisting and bending caused during movement. The IRIS LED light features an indirect reflected LED module with touch pad control for preset settings including: cure safe, surgical and natural daylight modes. In addition, with a CRI of 90+ it is the best LED operating light on the market.
- Free Movement as a result of 3rd axis
- Low Energy Consumption <20w
- No Fan, less noise and improved working conditions
- Low Heat Production
- Minimum LED lifetime is about 50,000 hours
- Patented Color Temperature Adjustment
- 3 Modes (Cure Safe Mode, Surgical Procedures, Color Matching Mode)
- Made in Italy
- Provides illumination solutions with flexibility to position in both supine and upright positions
- Track system has a smooth track system movement
- Balanced Light arm allows single handed movement from front to back
- LED Lamp Consumption; <20 watt
- Input Voltage: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz
- Output Voltage: 17- 24Vac
- Color Temperature: 4200- 6000 K (5 Adjustable Steps)
- Light Intensity (Lux): High 35,000; Low 8,000 (5 Adjustable Steps)
- Focal Length: 27.6” (70 cm)
- Light Pattern: 2.8” x 5.6” (7cm x 14cm)
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): >90%
- Light Source: 8 LED
- Emission Spectrum: 380-780 nm
Ceiling Height: Length of Post
- 8’ (2,438 mm): 12”
- 8’6” (2,591mm): 18”
- 9’ (2,743 mm): 24”
- 9’6” (2,896 mm): 30”
- 10’(3,048 mm): 36”
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.