Flight Dental System RFL-306GDEMO IRIS LED Demo Box
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
IRIS LED Demo Box
The IRIS LED light is the only LED light used in dental applications with the technology to adjust the color temperature from 4.200-6.000 Kelvin and light intensity from 8.000-35.000 lux. Recent studies have shown that by adjusting the color temperature in surgical procedures, it can increase concentration and contrast between different soft tissues. In addition, the absence of UV (Ultra Violet) and IR (Infrared) radiation has shown to increase patient and operator comfort. The life expectancy of our LEDs are about 50.000 hours compared to a good halogen bulb which last between 3000-5000 hours.
IRIS LEDs is made entirely in aluminum which can be powder coated in all RAL colors. The new aluminum handles also provides strength in maneuvering the operating light across its triple axis. The handle also has a removable sheath that can be taken off for autoclaving.
- Free Movement as a result of 3rd axis
- Low Energy Consumption <20w
- No Fan, less noise and improved working conditions
- Low Heat Production
- Minimum LED lifetime is about 50,000 hours
- Patented Color Temperature Adjustment
- 3 Modes (Cure Safe Mode, Surgical Procedures, Color Matching Mode)
- Made in Italy
- LED Lamp Consumption; <20 watt
- Input Voltage: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz
- Output Voltage: 17- 24Vac
- Color Temperature: 4200- 6000 K (5 Adjustable Steps)
- Light Intensity (Lux): High 35,000; Low 8,000 (5 Adjustable Steps)
- Focal Length: 27.6” (70 cm)
- Light Pattern: 2.8” x 5.6” (7cm x 14cm)
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): >90%
- Light Source: 8 LED
- Emission Spectrum: 380-780 nm
- Iris Light Head
- Power Supply
- 8 Adapters
- Custom Carrying Case
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.