Flight Dental System HPL-3002 Flight Automatic Handpiece Maintenance System
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Flight Automatic Handpiece Maintenance System
The Flight Automatic Handpiece Maintenance System brings together the best features available to make your handpiece maintenance procedure as seamless, clean and easy as possible. The one touch control panel makes maintenance, lubrication and cleaning system easy to use. It has 3 programmed cycles for short, long and extra long cycles to satisfy all the requirements for your slow and high speed handpieces. It comes with an easy fill oil reservoir and clear and easy to read oil indicator level on the side of the unit. The standard system comes with 1 slow speed connection and 2 high speed connections.
The system is easy to install and simple to use and is a necessity for every dental or veterinary office.
The Flight Handpiece Maintenance System (HPL-3002) provides the perfect solution for your handpiece lubrication and maintenance to help extend the longevity of your handpieces and to allow it to perform at its best. The fully automatic maintenance system features 2 low speed E-Type connector and a 4 hole high speed connections for air driven handpieces. The two 4 hole connections can be coupled with a Kavo, NSK, Star, Midwest, Sirona, or any other manufacturers quick coupler for easy connection.
- 1 Highspeed Connection - 2 Low speed Connection
- Easy Fill Oil Reservoir
- Clean and mess-free oil sponge
- Compressed Air Input with Easy connection
- Individual programmed Cycles that provides thorough cleaning and lubrication
- Easily detachable door for easy cleaning
S : Short Cycle for High Speed Handpieces (Lubricating and Cleaning Time: 35 seconds)
L : Long Cycle for Low Speed Handpieces (Lubricating and Cleaning Time: 45 seconds)
E : Extra Long Cycle for Speed Reduction Handpieces (Lubricating and Cleaning Time: 50 seconds)
- Rated Voltage: AC120V +/- 10% 60 Hz
- Input Voltage: 120V: 19VA
- Air Pressure: 0.35-0.6MPa - (50-85psi)
- Dimensions: W 280mm x D275mm x H 360mm (W 11" x D10.8" x H 14.2")
- Weight: 6.8kg or 15lbs
- HM-7001 Air Regulator
- HM-7002 Main board
- HM-7003 Switch
- HM-7004 Motor
- HM-7005 Solenoid Valve
- HM-7006 Touchpad
- HM-7007 Absorbent Sponge
- HM-7008 O-ring
- HM-7009 Oil Absorbent Sheet - Bottom of Door
- HM-7010 Motor Belt 65mm Dia.
- HM-7011 Door
- HM-7012 Oil Control Valve
- HM-7013 Power Supply PCB
- HM-7014 Gauge (only)
- HM-7015 Microswitch (no wires)
- HM-7016 Touchpad PCB
- HM-7017 Oil Cap
- HM-7018 Oil Reservoir Assembly w/Fill Port & Cap
- HM-7019 Low Speed HP Connector
- HM-7020 Incoming Air Connector
- HM-7021 Manifold
- HM-7022 O-Ring 25mm Dia.
- HM-7023 O-Ring 20mm Dia. Low Speed Connector
- HM-7024 O-Ring 8mm Dia. Low Speed Connector
- HM-7025 4 Hole to 2 Hole Adapter
- HM-7026 Cable, Main PCB to Touchpad PCB
- O-3205 Premium Maintenance Oil (1000 ml)
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible for... Read More..
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.