Flight Dental System F-164k Bold Series Highspeed Handpiece
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Bold Series Highspeed Handpiece
Bold Series Self-Generating LED Highspeed Handpiece - For Kavo Quick Connector Standard Head, 6 Water Spray, Kavo Connection)
The Flight Self-Generating High-speed Hand piece is a cost-effective solution that offers quiet handling while also including a unique patent pending chuck system. The built-in electric generator is integrated into the hand piece to provide a consistent voltage to power the LED light bulb. There is no need for fiber optics or any traditional power source because the air used to drive the hand piece turbine also is used to generate power to light the LED bulb. In addition, the light bulb is a direct LED with a 5000hour life expectancy.
The LED light is not only cost-saving, but it offers constant and powerful illumination at 25,000 Lux and with a color temperature of 5,500 Kelvin – providing an illumination equivalent to that of natural day light. In addition, the light pattern is much larger than your regular halogen light because of the ability of LED's to be focused better and using optical lenses to cover a larger surface area.
- Operation Pressure: 37-43psi (0.25Mpa -0.3 Mpa)
- Water Pressure: 0.2Mpa (2Kgf)
- Spray: Six Spray Water Port
- Free Load Speed: >350,000 RPM
- Chuck Type: Push button/ Wrench Chuck
- Grip Power: 24-45N
- Speed of Generator: 18,000-22,000 RPM
- LED Luminous Intensity: 25,000 Lux
- Life of LED Bulb: >5,000Hrs
- Supply Voltage: 3.0 – 3.5v
- Power: 19 watts
- Direct LED Light with Built-in Self Generating Light
- High Torque
- Natural Daylight LED 5500K
- Anti-Slip Grip Design
- Ceramic Bearings
- Push Button with Superior Chuck Strength
- No Fiber Optics Needed and No Electrical connection needed
- 4-Hole Midwest Connection (Model: F-164) or Kavo Style Coupler Connection (Model: F-164K)
- Fits on 4,5, 6 hole handpiece tubing
- Friction Grip Burs according to EN ISO 1797-1:1995
- 1 year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.